Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Change Globe image

Default Change Globe image
    Sorry if this ths been answered before, however is it possible (and if so how) to change the picture of the globe that appears on the iphone during an incoming call? Which file is it on the phone and which directory is it in?

Cheers

Go to Settings -> Wallpaper -> choose either wallpaper or your own photos -> choose one ur done
    MyPhone is better than yours

doh - forgot to look for the obvious! cheers!

My iPhone is a Part of Me Sidetalker's Avatar
    Thanks

Sorry if this ths been answered before, however is it possible (and if so how) to change the picture of the globe that appears on the iphone during an incoming call? Which file is it on the phone and which directory is it in?

Cheers
    Incase you didnt know, if you set a profile picture for one of your contacts, that picture will be displayed when that contact called. It's like the sickest caller ID ever.
    For Help
    Private Message, Email, or AIM
    (My response time might be a little long)

GUIDES:
    Expect more when I find something guide-worthy.
    PM me and let me know if you need one.

Yea just discovered that today. As long as the photo is big, then it appears as the wallpaper for the person when your in the call, otherwise it just appears as an icon in the top left of he call.

Quote Originally Posted by Sidetalker View Post
    Incase you didnt know, if you set a profile picture for one of your contacts, that picture will be displayed when that contact called. It's like the sickest caller ID ever.
    Lmao. Best thing yet. Hahahahaha

Reako