Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Summerboard and Theme inquiry

Default Summerboard and Theme inquiry
    Ok. Using installer, modded all good. did something and need more input. What files are needed to include a photo I have as a SB theme? I can load it into the directory using brickr, it comes up in the list in SB, but nothing there. Resized the photo to correct size with .png extension. Is there anythign else that needs to be in the file w/in SB for it to be recognized? I downloaded the dock.png file from another theme that I know works but that didnt help? Please let me know what i need to make my own themes, please Thanks in advance for any help or input provided!!!

oh yeah using 1.1.1 and windows. forgot to mention that!!
    Last edited by seanobx; 11-05-2007 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Are you trying to make that photo a background image in SB? If so, navigate to var/root/Library/Summerboard/Themes and create your own folder. Rename the image to "Wallpaper" and drop it into the newly created theme folder. Then make sure you have the theme wallpaper turned on in SB Preferences. OR just turn off SB wallpaper and select the photo as background image.

Reako

did that all, but it still doesn't come up. restarted phone a few times. had some hiccups with battery and carrier logos, they all worked, but for some reason i can't see the pic. i would use stock wallpaper, but it crops the pic where as SB makes it the entire screen. Is there soemthign else I am forgetting?

Apparently you didn't drop it correctly. Make sure it is named Wallpaper, AND that is is a .png.

Reako

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Reako For This Useful Post:

seanobx (11-05-2007)

Quote Originally Posted by Reako View Post
    Apparently you didn't drop it correctly. Make sure it is named Wallpaper, AND that is is a .png.

Reako

think i got it thanks sent