Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: About Carries Logo: everything ok but..

Default About Carries Logo: everything ok but..
    I changed my carries logo for Tmobile that I made by myself..
    thats ok...
    but when you get inside some icon like a installer, clock.. the carries on top keep the AT&T icon.

Is there any other way to change it too?

tnks

ps:The method I did was using ssh to the file to root/applications/customize.app/settings/ and replace the chooserViews.plist that I found here. The method replacing springboard didnt work.

I honestly have no idea what you are talking about. Maybe try and be a little more specific, or take a screenshot to show your conflict?

Reako

Quote Originally Posted by Reako View Post
    I honestly have no idea what you are talking about. Maybe try and be a little more specific, or take a screenshot to show your conflict?

Reako
    How can I take screenshot?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Digital Oxygen For This Useful Post:

ne0xys (11-06-2007)

Now, its better to understand. Look at my screens and take a look to the carrier logo.

What do I want?

let my customize carrier logo show up in all my apps.

is it possible?

tnks,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sumerboard2.jpg   -sumerboard3.jpg   -sumerboard4.jpg   -sumerboard5.jpg  

the Default_CARRIER_ATT is the logo inside the apps and the FSO_CARRIER_ATT is for the springboard. do a search on the forums. its all there

Quote Originally Posted by forsyt View Post
    the Default_CARRIER_ATT is the logo inside the apps and the FSO_CARRIER_ATT is for the springboard. do a search on the forums. its all there
    I fixes already.
    The name the files was default-1 and default.
    I replaced and now its perfect.
    \o/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -sumerboard9.jpg   -iphonebrowser.jpg  

He was talking about using Customize. DOH! Way to go!

Reako