+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How do I change the spring board background using the photos?

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
Only way I now is with themes, but if I wanna choose some of my pictures to change it? how can I do?
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default How do I change the spring board background using the photos?
    Only way I now is with themes, but if I wanna choose some of my pictures to change it?
    how can I do?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

From what i know you cant, well directly in the phone you can't. You have to make a theme for it. So all us chronic wallpaper changers are left in the cold right now. You'd have to make a theme for every wallpaper you'd want to change to in Summerboard. Although it would be AMAZING if either Summerboard or Customize made it possible to change wallpaper on the fly using photos from the gallery on the phone (*wink wink*).

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ne0xys View Post
    Only way I now is with themes, but if I wanna choose some of my pictures to change it?
    how can I do?
    Unless i'm reading this question wrong, if you have summerboard installed, turn off the theme wallpaper under appearance and make sure wallpaper is turned on under advanced. Then whatever wallpaper you choose for your lock background, that will also be for your themes background.

Hope this helps.

Green Apple
    Thanks

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

wow, the answers some ppl give...........

Please if your not sure about any questions, please wait till someone who is confident with their knowledge of issues

is able to answer any questions, rather than ppl who dont know what their talking about (even about little things) giving wrong answers.

YEEE YAWWW
    Last edited by EZ2ENVY; 11-04-2007 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jarthurs1981 View Post
    Unless i'm reading this question wrong, if you have summerboard installed, turn off the theme wallpaper under appearance and make sure wallpaper is turned on under advanced. Then whatever wallpaper you choose for your lock background, that will also be for your themes background.

Hope this helps.
    tnks a lot =DDDD

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EZ2ENVY View Post
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL

wow, the answers some ppl give...........

Please if your not sure about any questions, please wait till someone who is confident with their knowledge of issues

is able to answer any questions, rather than ppl who dont know what their talking about (even about little things) giving wrong answers.

YEEE YAWWW
    On this board that might be a very long time, so many simple threads like this are created every day that others get moved down rather quickly. I'd rather give them an answer from what i know then have them re-create the same thread 50 times over till they get an answer.
    I started with "from what i know" which means, of course, there is stuff i don't know, meaning my answer was not absolute. My answer was also not completely wrong, my answer was just more complicated, but it would achieve the poster's request of changing wallpaper.
    You might want to take some of your own advice as well, your post was a lot worse than mine in that you didn't even [B]have[B] an answer.