Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Themes show up in Cyberduck but not in iphone.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Themes show up in Cyberduck but not in iphone.
    hey guys, i need some help.

i'm trying to transfer summerboard themes to my iphone...i'm using cyberduck and i placed the file in the summerboard/themes folder. i can see them there using cyberduck but they don't appear in the Summerboard preferences on the iphone even after i hit "refresh" in cyberduck...i'm also noticing that i have themes in the Summerboard preferences in iphone that aren't showing up in Cyberduck...what am i doing wrong? how come the themes i put in cyberduck aren't appearing in SMB Prefs?

i checked installer and i have BSD subsystem and OpenSSH installed...any clue?

Thanks for any help.

try restarting the springboard using summerboard

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

thanks but it didn't work.

which folder are you putting it in? it has to be the themes folder in the mobile folder

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

it'a under summerboard/themes/

no I mean it needs to be in var/mobile/library/summerboard/themes not var root so on

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

oh...that's probably it then...i'm putting in under the var/root/library/

when i get into cyberduck, the only thing that shows up is Library. how can i get the var/mobile/library/summerboard/themes to show up?

Sorry, but that's not your problem. You probobly are not capitalizing the folder names. :P Put all of your themes in Library/SummerBoard/Themes.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

they are there in cyberduck but not in the iphone. when i first open Cyberduck, it only shows me one folder: Library

then i click on Library to get Summerboard then click that to get to Themes.

what do you mean by capitalizing.

I'm pretty sure that the folder name is case-sensitive, so check for duplicates. But if you want to go to a higher directory, use the pull down menu above the list of files.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rusty778 View Post
    no I mean it needs to be in var/mobile/library/summerboard/themes not var root so on
    ok i found it...but is there a limitation to the number of themes i can put in? in cyberduck the whole screen fills up at 27 files...how do i add more? they are all in folders that fills the entire screen so if i add any more than the 27 already there, it puts it inside an existing theme folder! is there a way i can add another page so i can put in more than 27 themes?

thanks.

im pretty sure their isnt, if you need more room to see files grab the bottom left corner of the cyberduck bowser and enlarge it like other programs

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

thanks. i tried that but it doesnt work. i found a work around by doing the command C and V. that seems to insert the new folder in there without putting it in an existing folder.

thanks.