+ Reply
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: My iphone desktop

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
My iphone desktop http://www.cyber-forums.net/phpbb3/v...php?f=39&t=156 What you guys think?
...
  1. #1
    Green Apple andrew-bell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 9 Times in 3 Posts

    Default My iphone desktop
    My iphone desktop

    http://www.cyber-forums.net/phpbb3/v...php?f=39&t=156

    What you guys think?

  2. #2
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mofolo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    561
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 35 Times in 28 Posts

    cool - but your phone must be really slow with all those apps and junk.

    I had a lot of apps like you and themes etc etc... i just restored my iphone today and its so so so much faster, so much more responsive.

    Sure it looks good, but really who do you have to impress?
    plus the theme gets ruined when all the other apps dont have corresponding icons.

    Just my opinion.
    myRepoSpace.com - Easily create your own Cydia Repo.

  3. #3
    Green Apple ssj4goku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    london
    Posts
    34
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    i liked it very nice

  4. #4
    Green Apple andrew-bell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 9 Times in 3 Posts

    Thanks!! It's called "Orbs of the blue version 1" from ModMyI.com .. Found it in a source on my iphone!! Well done whoever made it.

    nope it doesn't get slowed down. I can't tell a speed difference at all.

    EDIT: Mofolo can I ask how you started your own repositry off? Have you got a guide please?
    Last edited by andrew-bell; 04-20-2008 at 08:51 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  5. #5
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    wait, how'd you guys do that? I've pwned my iphone but i still don't know how to modify my desktop like that.....what should i do?

  6. #6
    Green Apple andrew-bell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 9 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mofolo View Post
    cool - but your phone must be really slow with all those apps and junk.

    I had a lot of apps like you and themes etc etc... i just restored my iphone today and its so so so much faster, so much more responsive.

    Sure it looks good, but really who do you have to impress?
    plus the theme gets ruined when all the other apps dont have corresponding icons.

    Just my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drgroomes View Post
    wait, how'd you guys do that? I've pwned my iphone but i still don't know how to modify my desktop like that.....what should i do?
    Have you installed the package called SummerBoard?

  7. #7
    Livin the iPhone Life Napoleon_PhoneApart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Upper Marlboro, MD
    Posts
    1,321
    Thanks
    166
    Thanked 88 Times in 76 Posts

    Or Customize 2.0?

  8. #8
    Livin the iPhone Life reeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,564
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 166 Times in 136 Posts

    lol @ the page of apps that the theme doesnt have icons for,

    step your photoshop game up bwoi! then post pics!

  9. #9
    Green Apple andrew-bell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 9 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by reeko View Post
    lol @ the page of apps that the theme doesnt have icons for,

    step your photoshop game up bwoi! then post pics!
    Give me a chance! Gawd!!!! I only just got the phone not long ago

  10. #10
    Livin the iPhone Life reeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,564
    Thanks
    48
    Thanked 166 Times in 136 Posts

    lol, so much to learn.

    don't get to addicted to it..... like the rest of us....

  11. #11
    Green Apple andrew-bell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 9 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by reeko View Post
    lol, so much to learn.

    don't get to addicted to it..... like the rest of us....
    I think I already am addicted. I learned alot in the last 3 days of buying it. My phones just about fully customized.

  12. #12
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NEW YORK CITY
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    This is in ADDICTION BABYYYYYY...I cant stop messing with it

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts