Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Question about Themes

Default Question about Themes
    Hey,

Well I just got iPhoneBrowser, and have put a considerable amount of themes on my phone through that. But I was wondering. With a lof of these themes only supporting the main 12, and the 4 dock icons, how are you supposed to make these changes with even an icon for summerboard? Because there are so many great themes, but they make my phone look ugly because chat, summerboard, customize, sketches etc. dont have icons. So my question is, how can I have these themes will hiding all of these icons? BTW, I have 1.0.2 which is my real problem.

-Andrew

ok well i am working on a full set of icons and alot of themes do have full sets if u want to hide them u need to use rsbt it allows u to hide icons i at one point just had my wallpapper and the basisc icons .. so thats my thought
    JayJaythemac

iPhone? More like MyPhone mixi92's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jayjaythemac View Post
    ok well i am working on a full set of icons and alot of themes do have full sets if u want to hide them u need to use rsbt it allows u to hide icons i at one point just had my wallpapper and the basisc icons .. so thats my thought
    hi,

have 1.1.1, loaded rsbt for these particular purpose but is not doing anything on my phone. It will araange on rsbt porbram and I did have it save but will not change the spingboard. Its still the same.

Quote Originally Posted by jayjaythemac View Post
    No, thats not the point. The thing that Im saying is that so many themes only have icons for the normal 12+4 dock icons, so what are we supposed to do with the rest of the icons? I guess you could move them onto the 2nd page is you have 1.1.1, but what about 1.0.2?