Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Fully Auotmatic 1.1.1 Jailbreak

Default Fully Auotmatic 1.1.1 Jailbreak
    Credit goes to the creator of touchfree.
    http://www.slovix.com/touchfree/
    I modified his package to include the current alpha of summberboard as of 10/26/07 and current installer 3.0.
    Also includes 9 sources for installer.app already included! (there is a bit of overlap becuase of the multiple sources so you will see some titles listed twice)

http://rapidshare.com/files/65401213...xtras.zip.html

2. The Following User Says Thank You to shaiss For This Useful Post:

jedinight (10-26-2007)

touchfree has like 20 topics on here,
    yeah.. you did add a little bit more..
    but really, this isnt needed.

EDIT:

Searched for touchfree..
    Proud MMi Retired Moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by Trent J. View Post
    touchfree has like 20 topics on here,
    yeah.. you did add a little bit more..
    but really, this isnt needed.

EDIT:

Searched for touchfree..
    dude, Im not competeing with your new software, I een offered to help. I was just bored at work and waiting on your solution and I wanted to offer something out to the community.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to shaiss For This Useful Post:

jedinight (10-26-2007)

Moderator / DRP Dev Team jedinight's Avatar
    Thanks

i will thank you this one works ...its back!! a one click jailbreak..oh yeah i did three today..in the packagesresources.plist is killer...hahahahhahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!iam so excite..lol

Quote Originally Posted by shaiss View Post
    dude, Im not competeing with your new software, I een offered to help. I was just bored at work and waiting on your solution and I wanted to offer something out to the community.
    I do not have a software, yes, I do have a software I am highly anticipating... but I have nothing to do with making it.

My point.. is just.. there is multiple threads about touchfree already.
    Proud MMi Retired Moderator.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trent J. View Post
    I do not have a software, yes, I do have a software I am highly anticipating... but I have nothing to do with making it.

My point.. is just.. there is multiple threads about touchfree already.
    but have you tried this one .....????????the one he posted..huh?

I tried this method and it worked great on my 1.1.1 iPhone, only Installer.app, shuts down when it tries "Checking Sources..." I'm not sure if I did something wrong, or if this is incompatible with iPhones, or is it just screwed up?

Thanks

yeah its not supposed to do that does smbprefs work?..you might want to try reinstalling ,or just start over again..but if you have a decent computer with a fast processor...it only takes 20,,mins to do it i love it!!!!!!

touchfree requires a fresh 1.1.1 not an upgrade from 1.0.2. It freaks out when theres something on the iphone that its not been hardcoded to expect.

I used TouchFree on mine. Origanally modded 1.0.2 restored to 1.0.2 then upgraded to 1.1.1 and everything works great

Quote Originally Posted by shaiss View Post
    touchfree requires a fresh 1.1.1 not an upgrade from 1.0.2. It freaks out when theres something on the iphone that its not been hardcoded to expect.

So what your saying is because I bought my phone on June 29th I'm screwed?

(again)...

Quote Originally Posted by implemon View Post
    So what your saying is because I bought my phone on June 29th I'm screwed?

(again)...
    Absolutely not

As long as your phone hasn't been unlocked with AnySIM/iUnlock 1.0.2 (the baseband killer versions) you're golden

If Touchfree doesn't work for you try iDemocracy.

If it was unlocked with either of those methods then you have a bit mpre work ahead of you but it's still doable
    Je t'aime encore, Roguette

How do I download this file from rapid share?

Quote Originally Posted by Farani View Post
    How do I download this file from rapid share?
    Click the link, when the RapidShare page loads scroll down a bit to where you see all the PayPal icons.

Ignore them all and click Free

Follow the on screen instructions in really poor English begging you to subscribe, choose a mirror and enter the BOTkiller code.

Click download

Fortunately my phone is ATT, so its still a virgin, so to speak.

Does iDemocracy work with Vista?

also, SMBprefs works fine...

I've downgraded from 1.1.1 to 1.0.2 a couple times, that might have screwed something up, but I decided there was no way I could go on with my life without the double tap iPod controls.

But theres also no way I could go on with my life having an iPhone that isn't hacked to bits.

Quote Originally Posted by implemon View Post
    Fortunately my phone is ATT, so its still a virgin, so to speak.

Does iDemocracy work with Vista?

also, SMBprefs works fine...

I've downgraded from 1.1.1 to 1.0.2 a couple times, that might have screwed something up, but I decided there was no way I could go on with my life without the double tap iPod controls.

But theres also no way I could go on with my life having an iPhone that isn't hacked to bits.
    I used iDemocracy on my phone under Vista 32bit. Mine is also an AT&T phone It also was a 1.0.2 -> 1.1.1 -> 1.0.2 -> 1.1.1 -> 1.0.2 -> 1.1.1 (You get the picture ..)

Watch the instructions as you go. Make sure you read the screens and do exactly wat they say. It's pretty foolproof.

I'm on my iPhone right now or I'd grab a link for you. I'm pretty sure Google will give you a few, if it isn't already here on MMI

I downloaded the touchfree alpha thing, it worked great for me.

So problem solved!

Im happily using a modded 1.1.1, with a true one touch jailbreak!

yay for me

Thanks

iam telling you people he re/wrote the .dll that was hanging up on the old ones...done one this morning its great..!!!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

whats good peoples i'm kinda new at this i'm guna take a shot at it. hope it goes good for my first time.... i use to mod alot of nextel phones but this sounds alot more harder......