Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help finding image location

Default Help finding image location
    I'm trying to find the image filename and location of the bar that blocks the top part of the screen when you want to unlock the phone. its always blocking my wallpapers and its getting annoying. If you still dont know what i'm talking about press button on top right corner to lock and press again to unlock. Now there is a transparent bar at the top behind where the time and date are located. I plan to name a fully transparent file so it doesnt block my wallpaper.

I saw a tread on this I believe. Ill look around . I was thinking about that one too
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.
    Graphic Design | Vehicle Wraps | Website Design | Large Format Printing

Thanks

i've done this actually. if i rememer correctly, the file names are default_bg.png and FSO_bg.png. im at work on my iphone right now so i cant check, but i get home in about 3 hours and I'll make sure and post back here along with more image locations that I found that havent been posted yet. I'm sure other ppl have these locations already, but I'll share what I have

I haven't found the location for it yet either. I tried FSO_BG.png and default_BG.png and had no effect.

FSO_BG.png and default_BG.png arent it. I was looking and I thought it might be transport-panel.png because it looks exactly like it but I only found it in mobilemusicplayer.app and when i look at the ipdo player it looks to narrow to be it.