+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How do you generate previews in Customize?

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
I've done some searching, but haven't found the answer to a question I had: Does customize automatically generate these preview icons for the header batteries? My backup and default sets
    Green Apple
    Thanks
    Talking How do you generate previews in Customize?
    I've done some searching, but haven't found the answer to a question I had:

Does customize automatically generate these preview icons for the header batteries?

My backup and default sets have them, but none of my other correctly named header battery sets do, therefore, displaying them all wacky in the customize list on my iPhone. Do you have to create these manually? Also, while I'm on the subject, I've found the text files for the correct naming schemes for the header batteries, weather icons, weather backgrounds, and notepads. Is there an easier way to rename these files accordingly so that they'll display correctly in the Customize lists?

Thanks,

-Berserker

_

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Berserker View Post
    I've done some searching, but haven't found the answer to a question I had:

Does customize automatically generate these preview icons for the header batteries?

My backup and default sets have them, but none of my other correctly named header battery sets do, therefore, displaying them all wacky in the customize list on my iPhone. Do you have to create these manually? Also, while I'm on the subject, I've found the text files for the correct naming schemes for the header batteries, weather icons, weather backgrounds, and notepads. Is there an easier way to rename these files accordingly so that they'll display correctly in the Customize lists?

Thanks,

-Berserker

_

Yes if it was not created by itslef you will have make a preview file ursef .. most of the time when u download the preview is in there... if not .. just check the dimensions of a existing preview and make one that size for the new one.!