Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How-to ?

Default How-to ?
    Hi guys, sorry this probably already been answered, but im new here and im lost. I already succeed put ringtones , but i would like to change the background and the lower bar ( where the icons are ) , but i have no idea of the location and how to get there, no one did a tutorial like this one ?
    http://www.hacktheiphone.com/iphone_...tem_icons.html

any help is apreciate thanks.

i already tried to search but i cant find.
    Last edited by artdirector; 07-24-2007 at 11:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

its a picture called "SBDockBG2.png" all you really have to do is dl it from the dl section and change it or whatever.
    and there is a stock image thingy somewhere in the downloads just look for it

Quote Originally Posted by pingwhen View Post
    its a picture called "SBDockBG2.png" all you really have to do is dl it from the dl section and change it or whatever.
    and there is a stock image thingy somewhere in the downloads just look for it
    thats for the dock right ? what about the wallpaper ??

i think someone from the website should put up a tutorial or a link in the website for those things, i just registered here because i would like to mod my iphone and i liked the site , but i found out that have a lot of mods to download etc.. but i cant find how to actually put those things.. how to access..

thanks

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,275 Times in 652 Posts

read the wiki, there are tutorials and such things you think we should put up, also there are some stickies. a good one is "a working background" for your wallpaper question

Quote Originally Posted by cash7c3 View Post
    read the wiki, there are tutorials and such things you think we should put up, also there are some stickies. a good one is "a working background" for your wallpaper question
    thanks
    Last edited by artdirector; 07-25-2007 at 12:16 AM.