Page 51 of 161 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 3214

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!

iPhone? More like MyPhone bluenwhitenikes's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey soulthoughts can u pls help me out??? I need a logo that says "Lee's iPhone" in some cool graffitti font or like the one u did for tuba. U can place a apple logo or not whatever is easier. Black and white colors are fine also. Thank u in advance!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Drethedog View Post
    Sorry the picture sucks but the pointing finger looks very nice on the iphone screen.... I attached the file so if anybody want to use it, feel free.....
    I love this slider and i find it nowhere .... ?? someone can up it for me please .... thanks !
    Last edited by anto XIII; 11-07-2007 at 07:55 PM.

hey, i can someone make me a prado xlaunch icon? thanks!

Default Carrier Icon request plz ^^
    Hi,

I would like to ask if someone can make me a carrier icon in black and white with this tag please: [#]bdo
    By the way is it possible to make it in System or Grafitti fonts ?
    I'm a nuts with Photoshop, so please please and priority > thanks
    [#]bdo

Quote Originally Posted by Drethedog View Post
    Sorry the picture sucks but the pointing finger looks very nice on the iphone screen.... I attached the file so if anybody want to use it, feel free.....
    I love this slider and i find it nowhere .... ?? someone can up it for me please .... thanks !

Nobody for help me ??

Can anyone make an icon that matches the unl0cker theme for XLaunch.app ? Please... willing to toss em few bucks or somethgin

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 360boi View Post
    hey soul thoughts, can u make me a carrier logo like the one u did with tuba but make one say "gunzo" and one "Luis".

so one set that says gunzo and the other Luis, both with the apple logo next to it.

can u or sum1 else be able to create those for me? appreciate it very much
    I ended up using a graffiti font because the letter 'G' didn't look all that great.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by soulthoughts; 11-09-2007 at 02:11 PM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to soulthoughts For This Useful Post:

centurionone (11-09-2007)

Hi there soulthoughts, can you please do mine again in graffiti?? Thanks
    Tuba

hey man could you make me that carrier icon with the apple and say "Watson" without the quotes with the graffiti font in blue..thanks man

can someone make me a slider icon with this image without the words "Yamaha" just the logo
    Last edited by watsony250; 11-09-2007 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by soulthoughts View Post
    I ended up using a graffiti font because the letter 'G' didn't look all that great.
    thank you very much soulthoughts. u helped me with my saw slider couple weeks ago and now with my carrier logo. your the man dude!

thanks again.

This might be a big task, but I would really appreciate it if someone could do this for me. I am working on a theme and have not been able to get all of the icons I need. The picture below shows my theme, I would like all of my icons to go along with the black and white theme. Here is a list of the icons that I need.

-NES
    -Weather
    -iTunes
    -Calendar
    -Calculator
    -Clock
    -Mail
    -Labyrinth
    -Apollo
    -Finder
    -Stumbler
    -Contacts
    -TTR

Here my theme and an example of an icon if you need it.

Don't mind the vista carrier image, I am still working on it .

Can someone make me that says Jimbo with the apple logo next to it using graffiti font?? Also can u make me a black one and a blue one?? Thanks. Also can someone make me a vista slider??
    Last edited by jimbo213; 11-10-2007 at 03:35 AM.

Hey, please help me a little bit.
    I decided to change icons manualy, so i can change all icons except the iPod icon.
    I changed the icon.png in MobileMusicPlayer.app but nothing happens.
    All other icons i have changed with succes.
    Any ideas?
    Also i tried to chanhe the logo icon. Have made a picture that is 44X20 pxl and renamed it to Default_CARRIER_ATT.png and FSO_CARRIER_ATT.png (the same picture), rewrited into SpringBoard.app and nothing happens.
    My carier logo now is 'MD Moldcell' but i'd like to make a custom carier logo
    Thanks in advice!
    Last edited by local_punisher; 11-10-2007 at 05:13 AM.

For some reason none of the O2-UK carrier logos have worked for me. They are either too small or too big or for some reason are completely off centered when I put them on my iPhone for cyberduck. So, I was wondering if anyone has a 1.1.2 iPhone could they get the Default_CARRIER_O2.png and the FSO_CARRIER_O2.png files off of the phone? The name of the files may vary but I have a good idea that they are right near all the other carrier logos on the springboard.app. Thanks

Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Thanks

can someone post a gmail icon for mail? Thanks
    iLive an iLife

Vista and Yamaha sliders!
    Enjoy!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dash-2 For This Useful Post:

kolochkov (12-21-2008), watsony250 (11-10-2007)

Soul,

Can you make me a white and a blue carrier image that has the apple logo and then says "ed'sPhone" I don't care which font, either graffiti or the standard AT&T font. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Dash-2 View Post
    Vista and Yamaha sliders!
    Enjoy!
    thanks for the slider!

Can someone make a slider for with a lexus symbol?

Here a pic

Maybe a Green one for Call, That regular one for the Main, and a Red one for Power...Thanks You!!!

Anyone has a Vodafone Carrier image?
    thanks

Page 51 of 161 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 61 101 151 ... LastLast