Page 21 of 161 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!

theres a verizon carrier logo somewhere in the first couple pages of this thread.

[Edit] Its on the bottom of page 5
    Last edited by toxthexnines; 08-26-2007 at 12:31 PM.

can someone please make me a carrier logo that reads: JIMBOS

Could someone post up a Sprint carrier logo? I have tried to make one, i must be doing somethin wrong, they never show up in ifuntastic.

I would greatly appreciate it.

For those wondering, I work for Sprint ad thought it would be funny to have that as my logo.

Could someone please turn this into a legible carrier logo- in similar fashion to the at&t globe logo a few people are using? perhaps with a variation of saying "BMW" next to it?

Thanks.

Default A Simple Request...I think
    Simple Request...I think

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I humbly ask one of you creative geniuses to help make a replacement for the carrier logo.

I would like someone to create logo's with " iMax" and "iLibby" (two seperate logo's).
    I like a messy looking font, like MarkerFelt, but I will not be dissapointed.

Thanks, hope you can help.

Hey all..figured ill post pix of mine haha.. Yeah.. my carrier logo says "SubZero" ..its plane...yet hes awesome.. and i think i win the "Clear Picture" award thus far hahah...

Quote Originally Posted by toxthexnines View Post
    could someone make me a carrier logo with the Apple Logo and the name iBen, in black/white. Basically like jeffery's but says iBen instead of jeffrey.
    Hope this is ok.
    I'll be trying to get to everyone else soon.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by manupodinvictus; 08-29-2007 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Screwed up completely...

Could someone please make me a Nirvana logo(smiley face thing) for the carrier logo

EDIT: here is the logo

But if you could make it so the nirvana is next to the smiley that'd be awesome
    Last edited by ShortIndianJesus; 08-29-2007 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by depward View Post
    I would love one that looks just like Jeffy's on page 11 but it says Xian instead Would really appreciate it!!
    Here ya go.

Quote Originally Posted by aaa View Post
    Can I get a carrier that says:

Jesse

in graffiti font with the first e in red please?

oh, and I dont know if this request can go here, but if someone could make a red battery that had a white biohazard sign on it, then that would be great

thanks in advance
    Hope this is ok for the carrier logo. I'm not too good yet with battery stuff, but I'll play with it another day.

Quote Originally Posted by FrogsOblivious View Post
    I would LOVE if someone would make this into a carrier logo!! (my favorite band )
    Hope this came out alright for you. The text the original file was done with wasn't really working well on such a small scale. So I used the official Incubus font instead.

Morning View ftw!

Quote Originally Posted by locojim View Post
    can someone please make me a carrier logo that reads: JIMBOS
    Not much detail in the request, so I kept it simple.

Quote Originally Posted by adm View Post
    Could someone please turn this into a legible carrier logo- in similar fashion to the at&t globe logo a few people are using? perhaps with a variation of saying "BMW" next to it?

Thanks.

This actually looks pretty cool. Wish I had a BMW.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to manupodinvictus For This Useful Post:

adm (08-30-2007)

Quote Originally Posted by maxquattromani View Post
    Simple Request...I think

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I humbly ask one of you creative geniuses to help make a replacement for the carrier logo.

I would like someone to create logo's with " iMax" and "iLibby" (two seperate logo's).
    I like a messy looking font, like MarkerFelt, but I will not be dissapointed.

Thanks, hope you can help.
    Ok only thing here is remember to rename the iLibby ones because I put a 2 at the end of the files for that one.

Quote Originally Posted by ShortIndianJesus View Post
    Could someone please make me a Nirvana logo(smiley face thing) for the carrier logo

EDIT: here is the logo

But if you could make it so the nirvana is next to the smiley that'd be awesome
    I hope this is suitable, the face is hard to bring down any smaller than this, so it made it virtually impossible to include text in such a small space.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to manupodinvictus For This Useful Post:

ShortIndianJesus (08-29-2007)

Quote Originally Posted by manupodinvictus View Post
    I hope this is suitable, the face is hard to bring down any smaller than this, so it made it virtually impossible to include text in such a small space.
    yeah that's great, thanks!

can someone help me i would like a slider to look like the carbon fiber one but with a gold arrow. help would be very much appreciated!!

Quote Originally Posted by manupodinvictus View Post
    This actually looks pretty cool. Wish I had a BMW.
    many thanks!

I haven't posted on here much but i would love to have a carriew logo in indigo blue and white with the apple logo and my name beside it

example: Apple Logo in Blue and Then Derek in blue and white

thanks in advance, this would be awesome

if anyone does decide to do the carrier logo for me could you make my name in a cursive font please?
    Last edited by derekwd; 08-31-2007 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Anyone interested in me uploading this ? made the dark and light ones

23. The Following User Says Thank You to RonMexico For This Useful Post:

FiftyPence (11-09-2007)

Page 21 of 161 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 31 71 121 ... LastLast