+ Reply
Page 141 of 161 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131139140141142143 151 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,820 of 3214

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
Originally Posted by Ro-K thanks alot santaf and thanks for the wallpaper haha wowww ooopss i totally dind't mean to zip it with that image in it hahaha it was
    Santa Claus, Theme Creator santaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,472 Times in 1,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ro-K View Post
    thanks alot santaf
    and thanks for the wallpaper haha
    wowww ooopss i totally dind't mean to zip it with that image in it hahaha it was a image i photoshoped super fast of an inside joke with me and my girlfriend haha oops my bad

Quote Originally Posted by lions67 View Post
    Excellent forum with some grat stuff on it. Im looking for the following icons, tried myself but made an arse of it...Thanks in advance.

SKY+

SKY SPORTS NEWS

ALLOWANCE

FLIXTER

CURRENCY

SNOW REPORT

SLUGGER

PAYPAL
    i dunno if anyone will help cause you didn't describe what you wanted them to be like so you should post that hah

Thanks
    haah its cool santaf
    thats funny though

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Would you be able to make an icon that looks like the iCal icon with the correct slanted text and updating date etc?

Thanks a lot!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WaitUntilTheBombDrops View Post
    Would you be able to make an icon that looks like the iCal icon with the correct slanted text and updating date etc?

Thanks a lot!
    i dunno how you would do this i could make the icon maybe but the date and stuff wouldn't be slanted on it becasue tht's not part of the icon

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Im just rying to figure out how to make my own glass orbs for the apps i have!!!!! Heeeeeeeeelllllp

Thanks

so it's quite simple in photoshop i made one for carrier logos i posted a bunch on the downloads but then decided to jsut put the psd so here is the psd Apple Forums & iPhone Forums, Mods, Hacks, News, Themes, Downloads, and more! | ModMyi.com - Downloads - glass orb carrier psd template i hope that can help you kindof in getting it figured out but what i did was start by making a circle and then double click on that layer on the first page that comes up fill opacity down to 0 then inner shadow make it white... well i fyou open the psd and double click on the layer you can see all the layer styles i put in it just copy them and then the little thing at the top you click on the eliptical marquee tool and hold shift while you drag out a circle and place it at the top then select the gradient tool and make it go from forground to transparent with white as your forgoround then hold shift while you drag from the top of the marquee circle to where ever you want different spots make different things. also when you make the circle at the beginning hold shift down so it'll make a perfect circle. this will make a template then put your icons inside it and make it how you like

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

BlackArea (09-24-2009), dtsk (09-26-2009)

Thanks

allright so i decided i would just try so youw ouldn't have to but you still can with your own settings trying to get it to look like it. i'm not sure how well this will look compared to the actual icons but maybe it'll be close
    Attached Files Attached Files

Banned
    Thanks

can somebody make an icon for the illumine theme based on Tom Clancy's GRAW (Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter)

thnx.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey guys. im looking for a blue 5-icon dock. my dock is set up ipod, blank, safari, blank calendar, so it could be flat or have 3 appropriate slots for those. heres the the wallpaper im using for the theme im making so if it could match colorwise thatd be amazing!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-wallpaper.png  

Thanks

you think you can post the image in it's full size like as a download?

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hi All i have an original iphone, just getting to grips with this modding thing. i am on a pc running windows vista i do not have photoshop all i have is paint and though ive tried myself i managed to bugger up what im trying to modify. basically i am wondering if anyone could help, i like the attached icon and if possible can someone make more i have phone, music, settings and catergory, im after the basic iphone apps, email safari clock, etc the standard home page stuff... i wait in anticipation. many thanks in advance.

should be picture attached now. thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by cdanae77; 09-25-2009 at 02:22 AM. Reason: picture not attached

Thanks

hmm try attatching it in the advanced mode of replying and going to manage attatchments becuse whatever you did did not work

14. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

cdanae77 (09-25-2009)

Green Apple
    Thanks

can i have this image in the style of the default stock icon

Thanks for any help.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cdanae77 View Post
    Hi All i have an original iphone, just getting to grips with this modding thing. i am on a pc running windows vista i do not have photoshop all i have is paint and though ive tried myself i managed to bugger up what im trying to modify. basically i am wondering if anyone could help, i like the attached icon and if possible can someone make more i have phone, music, settings and catergory, im after the basic iphone apps, email safari clock, etc the standard home page stuff... i wait in anticipation. many thanks in advance.

should be picture attached now. thanks
    question can you also post a picture of your home page and the font you used for the icons and if you know the size of brush just so they aren't different from the ones you made i don't understand what youw ere having trouble on isn't it just a like spray brush you push it down and then type a word in it in white?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by number14 View Post
    can i have this image in the style of the default stock icon

Thanks for any help.

here you go i don't know what size the icons are on the phone if i remember they are 60 by 60 but i dont' remember i hope this is close if not let me know if the corners need to be more round or it's too small or anything

18. The Following User Says Thank You to santaf For This Useful Post:

number14 (09-25-2009)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

May I have one for Three UK carrier?
    Thanks very much

Thanks

What do you want? Be specific

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Like this and with a bigger size for iphone and make the second one shows when I open an app (if possible).

Thanks very much
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!-3.jpg  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by wingspex; 09-26-2009 at 04:05 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGCIlAwrpvI]YouTube - Unlock Android Dream with your own pattern![/ame]
    can someone make a lockscreen for iphone/ipod touch that unlocks like that instead of the traditional slide to unlock/tap to unlock?
    hope its possible!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wingspex View Post
    Like this and with a bigger size for iphone and make the second one shows when I open an app (if possible).

Thanks very much
    i don't know what you meant but bigger size for iphone but i just made them into carriers i don't know what you have to call them and stuff if you need help with that tell me your carrier adn evertyhing and i can try to help