Page 112 of 161 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102110111112113114 122 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 3214

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!

where should be the carrier images located in iphone? i mean, i have tried /var/root/library/customize/carrierimages/default_carrier_att.png

but i can not see the image i've saved in app customize. i am gonna drive crazy, to be a newbie is a little bit

iPhone? More like MyPhone KingRedmer's Avatar
    Thanks

I haven't been able to find it anywhere, but I thought It'd be cool to change my edge icon in the status bar to the new 3G icon. If anyone could help it would be really appreciated!

Thanks

can anyone make a vodafone carrier with bars for my ipod touch?

I dont know if it's right to post my idea here but I think it is sweet if someone makes the Wall E themes with Wall E and Eva as icons ^^

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zBluePhoenixz View Post
    I dont know if it's right to post my idea here but I think it is sweet if someone makes the Wall E themes with Wall E and Eva as icons ^^
    ha. that would be very cool. it'll probably pop up somewhere eventually.

Talking [Request] Need the colors changed on a few "Realize" Icons
    I'm working with a black, white, blue, and gunmetal grey color scheme and I really want to stick with it. I've searched high and low and this request has become my last resort/option to getting the icons I need. Essentially I just need the colors changed on the icons, not new ones to be made as I am satisfied with the icons themselves, just not the colors. Anyway, thanks for reading this. I hope someone can help me out!

Bright Blue like this and Gunmetal Grey like this would be ideal.

iSnake Icon

a bright blue snake

Customize Icon

customize icon using blue, purple, green, yellow, black, grey
    or just give it all a fade from blue to grey

Othello Icon

black and white othello pieces on a blue or grey board

iSolitaire Icon

black and blue suits

SuperPong Icon

gunmetal grey background, bright blue paddle, and a white ball if possible

THANKS AGAIN AND AHEAD OF TIME FOR ANYONE WHO IS WILLING TO HELP ME OUT!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images        

7. The Following User Says Thank You to IsaacKim For This Useful Post:

bc_santana (07-20-2008)

Can someone make me a trucker girl icon for the carrier? I used to have it ( a guy from Hackint0sh.org made it and gave me ) but now I formatted my computer and restored the phone I lost it. It will be sweet to have the girl sitting on my status bar again instead of At&T , thx in advance ... Nvm Ive firgure out how to made it myself
    Last edited by zBluePhoenixz; 07-14-2008 at 02:07 PM.

Default To all the artists and assholes who were too good to help
    Since none of you assholes have helped me, but merely criticized me for being new or laughed at my request, i have been forced to take my icon requests into my own hands. It's absolute BULL$H!T what some people AREN'T willing to do, but then they'll go out of their way another time for someone else and do it and do it a 100 times over, but they still won't help you. The holier than thou attitude needs to go in the forum. I don't care if you've been doing this S[-]!T for years or if you're forced to learn it yourself cuz the people who do know how to do it feel like they're too good or talented to help someone like me out, people need to be willing to help each other not ready to cut someone new down! If this is a community, then where the hell is the sense of "community" when people are ridiculing me and saying I gotta learn how to write a "first post" (if it's my first post, then I've never done it before! CUT ME SOME F(_)CK!N*' SLACK!) or saying they're gonna call 911 cuz I have been so desperately searching for people to help me. If you have the SKILLS, then USE THEM TO HELP SOMEONE! Unknowingly wasting talent is just too bad, but if it's acknowledged and simply wasted because of one's own pompous narcissism, then it's a F(_)CK!N' shame! Here's my first realize Icon. I hope all you "artists" and assholes choke on it.

*If anyone needs some help, I'll be willing to TRY. As I am still just learning and I am only able to use the 30 day trial of photoshop, I can try to make your request within the next month or so, but don't be pissed if I can't deliver EXACTLY what you want.
    Last edited by IsaacKim; 07-14-2008 at 05:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by IsaacKim View Post
    Since none of you assholes have helped me, but merely criticized me for being new or laughed at my request, i have been forced to take my icon requests into my own hands. It's absolute BULL!T what some people AREN'T willing to do, but then they'll go out of their way another time for someone else and do it and do it a 100 times over, but they still won't help you. The holier than thou attitude needs to go in the forum. I don't care if you've been doing this S[-]!T for years or if you're forced to learn it yourself cuz the people who do know how to do it feel like they're too good or talented to help someone like me out, people need to be willing to help each other not ready to cut someone new down! If this is a community, then where the hell is the sense of "community" when people are ridiculing me and saying I gotta learn how to write a "first post" (if it's my first post, then I've never done it before! CUT ME SOME F(_)CK!N*' SLACK!) or saying they're gonna call 911 cuz I have been so desperately searching for people to help me. If you have the SKILLS, then USE THEM TO HELP SOMEONE! Unknowingly wasting talent is just too bad, but if it's acknowledged and simply wasted because of one's own pompous narcissism, then it's a F(_)CK!N' shame! Here's my first realize Icon. I hope all you "artists" and assholes choke on it.

*If anyone needs some help, I'll be willing to TRY. As I am still just learning and I am only able to use the 30 day trial of photoshop, I can try to make your request within the next month or so, but don't be pissed if I can't deliver EXACTLY what you want.
    are you kiddin me? calm down people do have lives outside off mmi you know? if someone doesnt fulfill your request right away, be patient. no one has to help you... this forum has helped me alot, i may not have very many posts, but its because i know how to use the search function of this site

a n y w a y s. . . . .

can someone make me a centennial carrier logo

thanks

11. The Following User Says Thank You to zues79 For This Useful Post:

kevin.fr (11-09-2008)

Thanks

ok i have seen the theme for football with the jerseys as the icons can anyone edit the icons and make them purple with white numbers or can someone tell me how to do it I have looked all over and cant find any with purple thanks in advance and they are to be deep purple not lavendar

[QUOTE=IsaacKim;1472991]Since none of you assholes have helped me, but merely criticized me for being new or laughed at my request, i have been forced to take my icon requests into my own hands. It's absolute BULL$H!T what some people AREN'T willing to do, but then they'll go out of their way another time for someone else and do it and do it a 100 times over, but they still won't help you. The holier than thou attitude needs to go in the forum. I don't care if you've been doing this S[-]!T for years or if you're forced to learn it yourself cuz the people who do know how to do it feel like they're too good or talented to help someone like me out, people need to be willing to help each other not ready to cut someone new down! If this is a community, then where the hell is the sense of "community" when people are ridiculing me and saying I gotta learn how to write a "first post" (if it's my first post, then I've never done it before! CUT ME SOME F(_)CK!N*' SLACK!) or saying they're gonna call 911 cuz I have been so desperately searching for people to help me. If you have the SKILLS, then USE THEM TO HELP SOMEONE! Unknowingly wasting talent is just too bad, but if it's acknowledged and simply wasted because of one's own pompous narcissism, then it's a F(_)CK!N' shame! Here's my first realize Icon. I hope all you "artists" and assholes choke on it.

*If anyone needs some help, I'll be willing to TRY. As I am still just learning and I am only able to use the 30 day trial of photoshop, I can try to make your request within the next month or so, but don't be pissed if I can't deliver EXACTLY what you want.[/QUO

Would you pay $50 dollars for the full version

Quote Originally Posted by zBluePhoenixz View Post
    Can someone make me a trucker girl icon for the carrier? I used to have it ( a guy from Hackint0sh.org made it and gave me ) but now I formatted my computer and restored the phone I lost it. It will be sweet to have the girl sitting on my status bar again instead of At&T , thx in advance ... Nvm Ive firgure out how to made it myself
    Here you go

can anyone make this into a carrier? with the quiksilver part in black text and then another one in white?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Importz View Post
    Hi dos anyone have his ipod icon they can post for me?? i really want this icon thank u soo much..

i hope this is the one u r looking 4
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -ipod1.png  

Thanks

@KelvinAlf...

Here you go.
    Attached Files Attached Files

18. The Following User Says Thank You to soulthoughts For This Useful Post:

Could Anyone Please make some Louisville Cardinals Logo Sliders! Also some nike checks or Jumpman symbols would be much appreciated! Thanks A Bunch!

Hey does anyone want to make a battery charging set that depicts a penis getting erect? It'd look really cool if you could give it that plasticy sheen so it fits with the OS X look, and if you can make the red tip swell and kinda glow when the batt. is full, it would be even better.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Britna View Post
    I actually made these, if you want them I will be gladly to send them to you.

Actually here, I'll just attach them.

(Originally from EverythingiPhone.com)
    How do I use those images to replace the current? Through cyberduck? I have a pwned iPhone 3g 2.0.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dis1krazyazn View Post
    can anyone make this into a carrier? with the quiksilver part in black text and then another one in white?

thanks
    Here you go.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to soulthoughts For This Useful Post:

dis1krazyazn (07-29-2008)

i have iphone 3g rogers wireless will this work what would i rename it to

Page 112 of 161 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102110111112113114 122 ... LastLast