Page 11 of 161 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 3214

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Slider/Carrier/Icon Requests - POST THEM HERE!

  1. #201
    Default carrier tag request?!
    could someone please make this for me?
    Thanks in advance
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -pittbull-carrier.png  
    E=mc^2+/-3db

  2. #202
    Here you go, one question though, what does that equate to?

    Name:  Default_CARRIER_ATT.png
Views: 2098
Size:  3.4 KB

    Name:  FSO_CARRIER_ATT.png
Views: 2082
Size:  3.3 KB

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to arthursdomain For This Useful Post:

    Pittbull (07-27-2007)

  4. #203
    Anyone wanna do a seahawks for me?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -seahawks.jpg  

  5. #204
    can anyone do a apple logo with my name on it as a carrier logo. preferably in blue.

    so it would look something like this "(apple logo) Bishoy" without the () obviously ahaha.

    thanks in advance guys, your all amazing!

  6. #205
    perhaps any kind soul could create a docomo carrier tag from their logo, maybe others would enjoy as well if it will fit..!



    tia friends..!

  7. #206
    Quote Originally Posted by oregondak View Post
    Anyone wanna do a seahawks for me?
    seahawks carrier logo by arthursdomain
    Name:  Default_CARRIER_ATT.png
Views: 1980
Size:  5.8 KB

  8. #207
    Quote Originally Posted by sukatoro View Post
    perhaps any kind soul could create a docomo carrier tag from their logo, maybe others would enjoy as well if it will fit..!

    tia friends..!
    docomo carrier logo by arthursdomain
    Name:  Default_CARRIER_ATT.png
Views: 1975
Size:  5.6 KB

    Name:  FSO_CARRIER_ATT.png
Views: 1939
Size:  5.6 KB

    redid the FSO one, it had a white bg for some reason, now is transparent. please redownload if you wanted it.
    Last edited by arthursdomain; 07-25-2007 at 01:12 AM.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to arthursdomain For This Useful Post:

    sukatoro (07-25-2007)

  10. #208
    Quote Originally Posted by bish1 View Post
    can anyone do a apple logo with my name on it as a carrier logo. preferably in blue.

    so it would look something like this "(apple logo) Bishoy" without the () obviously ahaha.

    thanks in advance guys, your all amazing!
    apple + bishoy by arthursdomain
    Name:  Default_CARRIER_ATT.png
Views: 1896
Size:  4.5 KB

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to arthursdomain For This Useful Post:

    bish1 (07-25-2007)

  12. #209
    wow, fast! thx friend, i will try these right now... do files of this size fit in the allotted space, or do i need to scale them down..?

  13. #210
    they are all made to fit out of the box, i redid the FSO_CARRIER_ATT.png for the docomo logo, please redownload it if you already did. the old one had a white bg, it is now transparent.
    Last edited by arthursdomain; 07-25-2007 at 01:13 AM.

  14. #211
    thanks arthur! looks amazing, im about to load it right now

  15. #212
    ok I've just modded the ATT globe logo into the phone BUT I wonder if there's any way to move the WiFi signal closer to it? by the way how do I go about changing the 3G Edge logo?

    thanks

  16. #213
    Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tampa, Florida, United States
    Posts
    8,484
    Thanks
    570
    Thanked 4,809 Times in 1,229 Posts

    To move it closer, try cropping the carrier .png a little.
    .


    ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

  17. #214
    that's it? . . .

    would I crop both Default_CARRIER and FSO_CARRIER

  18. #215
    Quote Originally Posted by webmstrk9 View Post
    like so?
    hey thx but can i get my name Lazarus in the apple font in green with the apple logo in front and no black background plz, ty

  19. #216
    hey peeps..am i correct when i assume that you dont need two carrier logos if you are not going to do black/white logo..
    that said can someone make me a logo in an electric blue(gunmetal skin) that says: IL SMO-Q

    ..i know its weird but thanks in advance

  20. #217
    correct you only need one just copy it and rename it.

  21. #218
    Can someone make me an Indiana University logo to replace the ATT Logo?

    Thanks!

    Quick link to a logo: http://www.dailyswimnews.com/media/Indiana_logo(1).jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by AustinSTI; 07-25-2007 at 05:42 PM.

  22. #219
    Quote Originally Posted by wayne View Post
    hey peeps..am i correct when i assume that you dont need two carrier logos if you are not going to do black/white logo..
    that said can someone make me a logo in an electric blue(gunmetal skin) that says: IL SMO-Q

    ..i know its weird but thanks in advance
    Yes and no, you can use just one logo but you still need to up load both the Default and FSO files, one would just be a renamed copy.

    Last edited by CyberGreg; 07-25-2008 at 04:11 PM.

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to CyberGreg For This Useful Post:

    wayne (07-25-2007)

  24. #220
    Quote Originally Posted by laz305 View Post
    hey thx but can i get my name Lazarus in the apple font in green with the apple logo in front and no black background plz, ty
    hey just checking if someone can make me this real quick plz

Page 11 of 161 FirstFirst ... 910111213 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •