+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Offer To Quality Skinners

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
Hey guys, I am not sure if am suppose to post this or not, but I'm posting just in case I am able to post this here. I am willing
    iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Default Offer To Quality Skinners
    Hey guys, I am not sure if am suppose to post this or not, but I'm posting just in case I am able to post this here.

I am willing to make an offer to any quality skinner to build an skin for me based of my company Tahitian Noni International. You make offer and I will go about agreeing with offer. I would do this myself, but I have the slightest idea where to start, and I have seen some fantastic work done by many people. I really want to base the theme around a particular image that I will post below, and would love to see an theme come about around it.

Some key elements I would love to have:

- Orange and Gray theme I guess, or what ever you think would look good around the pic

- Matching SMS bubbles, Battery, Slider, Slide To Unlock Text Highlight, Top Bar images (bluetooth, carrier logo, sm battery, etc.), Icons of matching colors (I really love the GunMetal theme, would love that with orange in it, ESPECIALLY love the GunMetal remastered)

- Would love for Carrier Logo to say Noni BlaXtarS

- Would love for the Tahitian Noni Logo to shine behind icons shooting from an exotic beach type look, will post example, doesnt have to be exact one. But not look to busy at the same time, Or could just be at bottom in space between bottom bar and last 4 icon set, which ever you feel looks sexxier.

- Would really love to see the Tahitian Noni Logo implemented in the battery on slide to unlock scree, as battery charges, logo begins to fill in. Man that sounds so sweet.

- And anything else you can think of, I would love to see what can come about, as I said I am willing to pay.

- To find more info or images, google Tahitian Noni International or visit, tahitiannoni.com or robertdeanjr.com or TNIVISION.com

Heres image i would like to base it around. But with black b\g.

Thanks in advance.

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,269 Times in 652 Posts

sure I'm okay with this being posted

My iPhone is a Part of Me LoringStudios's Avatar
    Thanks

Are we talking abour a full skin interface for the entire phone? Or just the main phone screen? You can view my work in many posts..
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.
    Graphic Design | Vehicle Wraps | Website Design | Large Format Printing

Retired Moderator arthursdomain's Avatar
    Thanks

I would recommend lor ^^ he is probably the best designer so far of skins and is as knowledgeable as anyone here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to arthursdomain For This Useful Post:

LoringStudios (07-24-2007)

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,797 Times in 1,222 Posts

Yup, you can't get better than LoringStudios!

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kyle Matthews For This Useful Post:

LoringStudios (07-24-2007)

Thanks

Awwwwe.. you guys are so sweet

...in a TOTTALLY non gay kinda way. LOL
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,269 Times in 652 Posts

that disclaimer wont stop kyle

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Pretty much full fledge theme... Someones working on one for me right now, but I would love too see what you can come up with. Im willing to pay both skinners. I'm excited about this company and want too reprsent it on the device it allowed me too get.

Thanks

Thats sick. I hope they do a nice job! Im pretty busy at the moment with my regular design work. But Ill see what I can do in the near future.

pss> in your picture above.. tell whomever photoshopped it they forgot to edit the seam where the the green drink overlaps the hood onto the body. =)

Retired Moderator arthursdomain's Avatar
    Thanks

lol

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LoringStudios View Post
    Thats sick. I hope they do a nice job! Im pretty busy at the moment with my regular design work. But Ill see what I can do in the near future.

pss> in your picture above.. tell whomever photoshopped it they forgot to edit the seam where the the green drink overlaps the hood onto the body. =)
    LOL... Dunno who did it.

Green Apple
    Thanks

check these out for the battery and let me know if you like them
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Offer To Quality Skinners-batterybg_1.png   Offer To Quality Skinners-batterybg_4.png   Offer To Quality Skinners-batterybg_7.png   Offer To Quality Skinners-batterybg_10.png   Offer To Quality Skinners-batterybg_13.png   Offer To Quality Skinners-batterybg_17.png  

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tommy0486 View Post
    check these out for the battery and let me know if you like them
    Looks damn good, but I would love to still have the 3D battery but with the TNI logo implementented within it, with black text. Kinda like how someone put the Lexus logo in the battery, that but with the TNI logo... Would look so sexy!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Guess the guy that was doing it gave up as I heard nothing else from him lately. Oh well, worth the shot, guess I'll try to learn photshop myself. Anyone know of some nice tutorials that will help me on my venture to editing and comming up with some of the mods thats been available here?

the kanye west of programming drunknbass's Avatar
    Thanks

i work in graphic design full time and have been doing it professionally for 7 years in real corperate companies.
    i can do anything, sky is the limit. i just havent devoted very much time to my project skins because time = money, and i could be working on websites or graphics and get paid, or do my skin and not. so make an offer and ill see what i can do.

Thanks

Same goes for me as Bass. Time = Money
    Although I own my own company So money goes both ways.. back into the company and to put food on the table. -My normal design rates are 100 an hour.. Not including our personal photography stock collection.