Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: Offer To Quality Skinners
07-23-2007, 11:54 PM #1
Offer To Quality Skinners
Hey guys, I am not sure if am suppose to post this or not, but I'm posting just in case I am able to post this here.
I am willing to make an offer to any quality skinner to build an skin for me based of my company Tahitian Noni International. You make offer and I will go about agreeing with offer. I would do this myself, but I have the slightest idea where to start, and I have seen some fantastic work done by many people. I really want to base the theme around a particular image that I will post below, and would love to see an theme come about around it.
Some key elements I would love to have:
- Orange and Gray theme I guess, or what ever you think would look good around the pic
- Matching SMS bubbles, Battery, Slider, Slide To Unlock Text Highlight, Top Bar images (bluetooth, carrier logo, sm battery, etc.), Icons of matching colors (I really love the GunMetal theme, would love that with orange in it, ESPECIALLY love the GunMetal remastered)
- Would love for Carrier Logo to say Noni BlaXtarS
- Would love for the Tahitian Noni Logo to shine behind icons shooting from an exotic beach type look, will post example, doesnt have to be exact one. But not look to busy at the same time, Or could just be at bottom in space between bottom bar and last 4 icon set, which ever you feel looks sexxier.
- Would really love to see the Tahitian Noni Logo implemented in the battery on slide to unlock scree, as battery charges, logo begins to fill in. Man that sounds so sweet.
- And anything else you can think of, I would love to see what can come about, as I said I am willing to pay.
- To find more info or images, google Tahitian Noni International or visit, tahitiannoni.com or robertdeanjr.com or TNIVISION.com
Heres image i would like to base it around. But with black b\g.
Thanks in advance.
07-24-2007, 12:00 AM #2
sure I'm okay with this being posted
07-24-2007, 01:00 PM #3
07-24-2007, 01:13 PM #4
I would recommend lor ^^ he is probably the best designer so far of skins and is as knowledgeable as anyone here.
The Following User Says Thank You to arthursdomain For This Useful Post:
07-24-2007, 01:38 PM #5
Yup, you can't get better than LoringStudios!.
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews
The Following User Says Thank You to Kyle Matthews For This Useful Post:
07-24-2007, 01:40 PM #6
07-24-2007, 03:29 PM #7
that disclaimer wont stop kyle
07-24-2007, 05:16 PM #8
Pretty much full fledge theme... Someones working on one for me right now, but I would love too see what you can come up with. Im willing to pay both skinners. I'm excited about this company and want too reprsent it on the device it allowed me too get.
07-24-2007, 05:22 PM #9
Thats sick. I hope they do a nice job! Im pretty busy at the moment with my regular design work. But Ill see what I can do in the near future.
pss> in your picture above.. tell whomever photoshopped it they forgot to edit the seam where the the green drink overlaps the hood onto the body. =)
07-24-2007, 06:47 PM #10
07-24-2007, 06:54 PM #11
07-24-2007, 07:05 PM #12
check these out for the battery and let me know if you like them
07-25-2007, 08:28 AM #13
07-27-2007, 12:30 PM #14
Guess the guy that was doing it gave up as I heard nothing else from him lately. Oh well, worth the shot, guess I'll try to learn photshop myself. Anyone know of some nice tutorials that will help me on my venture to editing and comming up with some of the mods thats been available here?
07-27-2007, 01:18 PM #15
i work in graphic design full time and have been doing it professionally for 7 years in real corperate companies.
i can do anything, sky is the limit. i just havent devoted very much time to my project skins because time = money, and i could be working on websites or graphics and get paid, or do my skin and not. so make an offer and ill see what i can do.
07-27-2007, 03:37 PM #16
Same goes for me as Bass. Time = Money
Although I own my own company So money goes both ways.. back into the company and to put food on the table. -My normal design rates are 100 an hour.. Not including our personal photography stock collection.