Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: some themes not working properly !!!

Default some themes not working properly !!!
    hii...
    i am new to iphone and i install summerboard themes through ibrickr...
    but there are some themes that dont work properly ...
    i mean when i select the theme using smb prefs the theme icons dont come.. only the default icons come....
    can someone help me please....
    i got iphone version 1.0.2...

please do help me

1.0.2 holy oldness, some themes require you to change to execute try this worked for me

"i got mobilefinder and realized that some themes are not set to execute for some reason the theme fix didn't fix it either.

heres what you do....

open mobile finder

than hit up in the top left corner

double tap library

scroll down to summerboard... double tap

double tap themes (find the theme you want to work and highlight it(dont double tap)

tap modify and you need to highlight exec in owner, group and everyone than hit done

than double tap your theme, do the same as stated above to (change to exec) icons, wallpaper, dock and mini dock (some themes don't use all these)

reset your springboard (shut completely off or change your theme through summerboard)

wallah

ps: i use categories so alot of my icons are not in themes so i double tap icons and change the name of the icons to match mine. ex. highlight "Stocks" tap modify and change the filename to "iPod" (alot of ipod touch themes don't include ipod) make sure you type it exactly the same as it appears on your home screen uppercase matters, also make sure the ".png" is still there also

i think there are some extra steps that don't really do anything but i just do it that way cuz it works"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to morphiusrt For This Useful Post:

fady88 (04-13-2008)

thanks morphiusrt ....
    but actually i have a such a heavy schedule that i dont have time to get to know All that..
    couls you also possibly help me to find mobilwe finder and how do i install that to my phone....
    i wouls be really grateful....and can you also give me some advice about updating my iphone firmware...
    to which version i update and how do i go about doing it ??

thanks again for your help !!!

will get back to you tommorow, when i get to work don't have time right now but search the stickies in top of the different forum sections and it might help a little
    if this post help click the thanks