Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: how do you change the slide to unlock slider

Default how do you change the slide to unlock slider
    i need help im new at this

Thanks

/System/Library/Frameworks/TelephonyUI.framework/bottombarknobgray.png is the file you need to replace with your own

head on over to the d/l section and grab the sliders of your choice then just upload to this direction
    System/Library/Frameworks/TelephonyUI.framework/bottombarknobgray.png

the bottombarknobgray is the main slider the power off is bottombarknobred.png and bottombarknobgreen is when u answer the phone. If u need ay further assistance let me know. Good Luck!

is there any tutorials

because i dont get it

is your phone jailbroken? do u have iBrickr installed? let me know and we'll go from there.

I have iBrickr and I'm runnin 1.0.2 and would also like to know how to do this and change the text for the slider also.
    Thank in advance

easiest way it to d/l customize via iBrickr then inside customize u can change almost everything (including what ur looking for) for the text its under springboardstrings, sliders.......of course would be under sliders

9. The Following User Says Thank You to LeathaFace For This Useful Post:

Pimpnotiq (10-23-2007)

Got it thanks again

Default Help!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by LeathaFace View Post
    head on over to the d/l section and grab the sliders of your choice then just upload to this direction
    System/Library/Frameworks/TelephonyUI.framework/bottombarknobgray.png

the bottombarknobgray is the main slider the power off is bottombarknobred.png and bottombarknobgreen is when u answer the phone. If u need ay further assistance let me know. Good Luck!
    Where can i get the bottombarlocktextmask.png from {custom one}