Page 91 of 240 FirstFirst ... 41 818990919293 101 141 191 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 4796

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Official] show off your theme thread!!

@silent1643 try Ultimate Leopard it has a lot of the Icons that are in the pic of Bear Hunters Theme. they are not shown in the screen shots in the link I posted but they are included in the themes Icons folder and in the Extra Icons folder, hope this helps
    Last edited by dsg; 04-16-2009 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dsg View Post
    @silent1643 try Ultimate Leopard it has a lot of the Icons that are in the pic of Bear Hunters Theme. they are not shown in the screen shots in the link I posted but they are included in the themes Icons folder and in the Extra Icons folder, hope this helps
    getting there got the theme installed, the weather and time status bar installed, got the apple signal icon installed, can't get the background to work can someone explain what this means
    "Wallpaper: The taskbar is on the wallpaper, so make sure your FST_BG and FSO_BG are trasparent"

also once i enabled the ultimate theme my power icon & wifi is blacked out? and the text for the weather icon is odd

i'll attach a pic

Download This then take the two files FST_BG.png and FSO_BG.png and put them in:

var/stash/Themes.xxxxxx/theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard
    Last edited by dsg; 04-16-2009 at 03:52 PM.

Download This then take the two files FST_BG.png and FSO_BG.png and put them in:

var/stash/Themes.xxxxxx/theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard
    k i will try this, also the background for the ultimate theme goes away only when the weather/time status bar is enabled -

the wood background do i just need to name it wallpaper.png upload it to the main theme directory and remove the wallpaper.html file to get it to show?
    Last edited by silent1643; 04-16-2009 at 04:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by silent1643 View Post
    k i will try this, also the background for the ultimate theme goes away only when the weather/time status bar is enabled -

the wood background do i just need to name it wallpaper.png upload it to the main theme directory and remove the wallpaper.html file to get it to show?
    yes rename it Wallpaper.png if you remove the wallpaper.html you will lose the weather/time widget

yes rename it Wallpaper.png if you remove the wallpaper.html you will lose the weather/time widget
    mm k - i have the the weatherandtimetheme in its own folder under /themes/

does it need to be in the uLeopard folder?

Sorry yes Delete Wallpaper.html and the Private folder from uLeopard, I thourght the weatherandtimetheme were in uLeopard
    the wallpaper.html controls the rotating wallpapers not the Weather/Time combo
    Last edited by dsg; 04-16-2009 at 04:54 PM.

where is the weatherandtimetheme in winterboard above or below uLeopard
    above uleopard while its in the themes/ directory

if i move it into uleopard it does not display in winterboard but is enabled in uleopard theme

but still once the status bar weather theme is enabled my background disapears

sorry I messed up put weatherandtimetheme back and read the post above yours I edited. you can have the weatherandtimetheme in the uLeopard but you have to move all the files from weatherandtimetheme into uLeopard not the whole weatherandtimetheme folder

10. The Following User Says Thank You to dsg For This Useful Post:

moorean32 (12-02-2009)

mm k, any idea as to why the background with go away once the weatherandtimetheme was enabled?

does the weatherandtimetheme have a wallpaper.html if so it was conflicting/overriding the wallpaper.html in uleopard

okay mm.. right now i have

/library/uLeopard/ -removed private folder, removed wallpaper.html and replaced with wallpaper.png - background shows fine but wifi is blacked out

/library/WeatherAndTime.theme/ -in its original state no modifications and it does has a wallpaper.html file

here are my views

without weather theme enabled

with weather theme enabled

Is there a bundles folder or a statusbar in the weatherandtimetheme

the wifi is blacked out because of FSO_x_AirPort.png images in /var/stash/Themes.xxxxxx/theme/Bundles/com.apple.springboard
    Last edited by dsg; 04-16-2009 at 05:54 PM.

the file structure for the weatherandtimetheme is

/private/
    /private/icon sets/
    /private/sources/
    /private/stylesheets/

/solid status bar theme

have a look in the /solid status bar theme and tell me whats in there

info.plist

you got aol im?

No msn messenger though. we should have email/pmed each other really. we need a moderator to delete this conversation

19. The Following User Says Thank You to dsg For This Useful Post:

silent1643 (04-16-2009)

have a look in the /solid status bar theme and tell me whats in there
    figured it out!

have to move some **** around and put the weathertimetheme wallpaper file and private files in my uleopard directory! my head hurts, thanks fur your help

not just gotta get my battery icon and wifi from being blacked out

you should be ok to leave the weathertimetheme in winterboard now

Lock Screen.

Spring Board.

Page 91 of 240 FirstFirst ... 41 818990919293 101 141 191 ... LastLast