Page 227 of 240 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217225226227228229 237 ... LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,540 of 4786

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Official] show off your theme thread!!

  1. #4521
    Quote Originally Posted by ambiance View Post
    for the layout you need iconoclasm from cydia.
    if you dont have a clue about theming check out tweaks like winterboard, springtomize, barrel, customncbackground, iconrenamer, infinifolders, zeppelin,..

    for winterboard i can recommend ayecon (theme), suave hd (theme), clear lcokscreen, minimal slider hd, transparent dock and invisible status bar.
    just try out
    Awesome thanks so much for your help!!! What about that background/wallpaper from your theme?

  2. #4522
    Quote Originally Posted by kbphoto615 View Post
    Awesome thanks so much for your help!!! What about that background/wallpaper from your theme?
    search for "leather iphone 4 wallpaper" on deviantart

  3. #4523
    anyone know of a minimalistic icon theme similar to Minimalistic MIUI on Android?

    -miui.jpg

  4. #4524
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Tiababy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Farnborough
    Posts
    195
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked 395 Times in 118 Posts

    Here's me for the time being (as I'm constantly changing things)





    Theme is a mix.
    Jaku icons, Ayecon Auxo (Ayecon is the theme on my iPad) and Sarif UI as it goes well.
    Lock screen is Milock.
    Zeppelin is courtesy of Zooraplag.

    Tweaks in use; iWidget (widgets accumulated thanks to googling iWidget), Auxo, invisible status bar, zepplin, iconoclasm, springtomize and iBlanks (iconoclasm and iBlanks until gridlock or similar is updated/found)

    The wood dock and reflection where found online and I bundled them for use.
    Page O and Xs are from Cydia I just changed the file names so they would work with iOS 6
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -image.jpg  
    Last edited by Tiababy; 02-19-2013 at 01:36 PM.

  5. #4525
    Default Circul8 theme - work in progress


    Circul8 theme - work in progress. Suggestions and comments are welcome.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andreas Larsen For This Useful Post:

    FlameClad (05-18-2013), PJ7 (02-24-2013)

  7. #4526
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreas Larsen View Post


    Circul8 theme - work in progress. Suggestions and comments are welcome.

    Excited for this theme. This is awesome.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to kbphoto615 For This Useful Post:

    Andreas Larsen (02-24-2013)

  9. #4527
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreas Larsen View Post


    Circul8 theme - work in progress. Suggestions and comments are welcome.
    When will it happend?

    När kommer det?

  10. #4528
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Minnesnowta
    Posts
    914
    Thanks
    907
    Thanked 993 Times in 547 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucif3r View Post
    Here is mine. Compiled 2 main themes HIRO and RedCore (special thanks to their creators).
    Attachment 622766

    I also made some other modifications to slide to unlock/slide to answer/slide to shutdown.
    Where is that wallpaper from? That's nice!!

  11. #4529
    looking forward to this.

  12. #4530
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiababy View Post
    Here's me for the time being (as I'm constantly changing things)





    Theme is a mix.
    Jaku icons, Ayecon Auxo (Ayecon is the theme on my iPad) and Sarif UI as it goes well.
    Lock screen is Milock.
    Zeppelin is courtesy of Zooraplag.

    Tweaks in use; iWidget (widgets accumulated thanks to googling iWidget), Auxo, invisible status bar, zepplin, iconoclasm, springtomize and iBlanks (iconoclasm and iBlanks until gridlock or similar is updated/found)

    The wood dock and reflection where found online and I bundled them for use.
    Page O and Xs are from Cydia I just changed the file names so they would work with iOS 6
    Diggin the zeppelin. Mind sharing?

  13. #4531
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Fr3shJ1v3's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Minnesnowta
    Posts
    914
    Thanks
    907
    Thanked 993 Times in 547 Posts

    My latest

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1361719604.747412.jpg

  14. #4532
    My current setup....

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1361735891.079704.jpg

    With UniAW 5 - in front of icons
    ( at the moment - fog )

    ;-)
    iPhone5 - FW 7.1.2
    Jailbreak

  15. #4533
    Quote Originally Posted by robertkarlsen View Post
    When will it happend?

    När kommer det?
    Depends on how much I decide to theme but a week or two maybe

  16. #4534


    My screen at the moment. I switch between this and my Jaku theme. This theme took me a bit to put together, as I searched far and beyond for some of the icons.

  17. #4535
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreas Larsen View Post


    Circul8 theme - work in progress. Suggestions and comments are welcome.
    it`s amazing: color of status bar, badges, black color of all theme and nice icons

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to aqwbi4 For This Useful Post:

    Andreas Larsen (02-28-2013)

  19. #4536

  20. #4537
    Quote Originally Posted by frenchitouch View Post
    New project iVent

    when? When? WHEN?!?!?

  21. #4538
    Quote Originally Posted by aqwbi4 View Post
    it`s amazing: color of status bar, badges, black color of all theme and nice icons
    Thanks. Early beta available for free from here: Andreas Larsen » Circul8 theme

  22. #4539

  23. #4540
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreas Larsen View Post
    Thanks. Early beta available for free from here: Andreas Larsen » Circul8 theme
    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1362098633.636911.jpg

    Tusen tack bror!

Page 227 of 240 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217225226227228229 237 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •