+ Reply
Page 15 of 239 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 25 65 115 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 4772

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Official] show off your theme thread!!

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
Originally Posted by Bear Hunter Unfortunately, its not animated. It wouldn't work when I changed "Default.png" to "Default.gif". It's mainly to replace the "loading folder" in my categories. I'm all
...
  1. #281
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    91
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 20 Times in 13 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Hunter View Post
    Unfortunately, its not animated. It wouldn't work when I changed "Default.png" to "Default.gif". It's mainly to replace the "loading folder" in my categories.

    I'm all ears if anyone knows how to get it animated.
    I can give it a whirl...can you tell me what directory the original spinner thingy is?

    Quote Originally Posted by nickh View Post
    My old theme was eGlass & the dock + icons were in that, I remember got it from the D/L section & SSH in into my Theme folder, am sure it should be still there.
    hey nickh, where can i get that camcorder icon? its sweeeeeet.
    Last edited by h.abdulhamid86; 09-27-2008 at 08:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  2. #282
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Numberzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    San Francisco, CA, USA
    Posts
    264
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 53 Times in 27 Posts

    "Now everyone calm the hell down and let me think about how to clean up your mess, while you build me a monument dedicated to how awesome I am."

    MacBook Pro + iPhone 3GS

  3. #283
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    vancouver
    Posts
    223
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts

    no theme, just categories and replaced icons myself. not finished.

    i just brought sexy back... to this thread that is
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Official] show off your theme thread!!-cam-roll.png  

  4. #284
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Bear Hunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    279
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 102 Times in 53 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jabbawalkee View Post
    I love the ultimate leopard theme too...but I don't like your version of it very much. I do like the status bar though.
    Yeah, it didn't start out that way...No hard feelings, to each their own. I originally had it set up like most of you, but quickly got tired of the "stock" look (not that it is bad). It's kind of like how most of us tweak our computers. For example, I'm using a glass dock with custom indicators, and I like to keep my icons as realistic looking as possible....So, I kind of migrated that idea to the Phone Theme as well.

    Here is how it started:



    Then to this: (I made a "retro" Apple/Signal idicator for this one)



    To this (icons at full color, Got rid of the "Retro" Apple indicator and made a solid version):



    And finally to this (The washed out icons actually look a lot better on the phone than this pic, and I think it goes better with the wallpaper)



    Quote Originally Posted by h.abdulhamid86 View Post
    I can give it a whirl...can you tell me what directory the original spinner thingy is?
    I have no clue man....I'd be interested in finding out myself. I'm kind of new to this Jailbreak thing. I think it would be great to actually get it to spin.
    Last edited by Bear Hunter; 09-27-2008 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  5. #285
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    384
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 42 Times in 34 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by unlockme View Post
    no theme, just categories and replaced icons myself. not finished.

    i just brought sexy back... to this thread that is
    LoL that looks sick. Good work.

    Less is more.
    "Thanks" button. Learn it. Use it. Love it.

  6. #286
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Winter Park, Florida
    Posts
    494
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 101 Times in 60 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Hunter View Post
    Yeah, it didn't start out that way...No hard feelings, to each their own. I originally had it set up like most of you, but quickly got tired of the "stock" look (not that it is bad). It's kind of like how most of us tweak our computers. For example, I'm using a glass dock with custom indicators, and I like to keep my icons as realistic looking as possible....So, I kind of migrated that idea to the Phone Theme as well.

    Here is how it started:



    Then to this: (I made a "retro" Apple/Signal idicator for this one)



    To this (icons at full color, Got rid of the "Retro" Apple indicator and made a solid version):



    And finally to this (The washed out icons actually look a lot better on the phone than this pic, and I think it goes better with the wallpaper)





    I have no clue man....I'd be interested in finding out myself. I'm kind of new to this Jailbreak thing. I think it would be great to actually get it to spin.
    Bear Hunter - I wasn't trying to insult you, just offering my opinion. I really like the first two pictures a lot though. Leopard is the best theme ever.

    Can you post this theme? Particularly the stuff on the status bar (like the apple bars)? Please!
    Last edited by jabbawalkee; 09-27-2008 at 08:17 PM.

  7. #287
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    vancouver
    Posts
    223
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneMadness View Post
    LoL that looks sick. Good work.

    Less is more.
    thanks. i have a 2nd springboard page with only one icon for all my settings like cydia, settings, winterboard, and so on. it works great, very functional.

  8. #288
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    91
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 20 Times in 13 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Hunter View Post
    Unfortunately, its not animated. It wouldn't work when I changed "Default.png" to "Default.gif". It's mainly to replace the "loading folder" in my categories.

    I'm all ears if anyone knows how to get it animated.
    i found the files on iphone for the busy indicator wheel. just need the onces on the mac with the color wheel and i think i can make it happen.

    ...anyone know the directory for the busy wheel on mac os X?

  9. #289
    My iPhone is a Part of Me MattMac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Nar Nar Goon, Victoria, Australia
    Posts
    741
    Thanks
    83
    Thanked 88 Times in 71 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by h.abdulhamid86 View Post
    i found the files on iphone for the busy indicator wheel. just need the onces on the mac with the color wheel and i think i can make it happen.

    ...anyone know the directory for the busy wheel on mac os X?
    I most likely wont work. The iPhone only uses stationary images. So it would just take the first frame of the animated png...
    16GB iPhone 3G
    2.2 Pwned
    Dedicated Cydia User

    2.2 GHz Intel MacBook

    Mac OS X 10.5.5
    Bootcamp w/ Windows XP

  10. #290
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    where do i get this themes on my winterboard

  11. #291
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    325
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pre97lude View Post
    What theme is this? also, app do you use to get the temp to show up above the dock?

  12. #292
    iPhoneaholic The Spirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    319
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 165 Times in 103 Posts

    here´s my actual with a lot of selfmade icons for the realized theme (here´s my page of my icons realized icons )


  13. #293
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Winter Park, Florida
    Posts
    494
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 101 Times in 60 Posts

    Here's my theme...Ultimate Leopard 3.0 with a Clock Widget and MobileStack (which has not been released yet). I'm open to feedback!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Official] show off your theme thread!!-myphoneul.jpg   [Official] show off your theme thread!!-myphoneulstack.jpg  

  14. #294
    iPhone? More like MyPhone nrowensby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Columbia, SC
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 22 Times in 16 Posts

    Just started making my own theme this morning... dock and bg are done... Now, onto the icons...


  15. #295
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Scranton
    Posts
    591
    Thanks
    165
    Thanked 202 Times in 157 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jabbawalkee View Post
    Here's my theme...Ultimate Leopard 3.0 with a Clock Widget and MobileStack (which has not been released yet). I'm open to feedback!
    hi
    i like it looks good....
    can you tell me where to get the clock widget or upoad it here for me?.....
    Thank you
    If I Helped You Hit The Thanks Button

  16. #296
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Winter Park, Florida
    Posts
    494
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 101 Times in 60 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ice9812 View Post
    hi
    i like it looks good....
    can you tell me where to get the clock widget or upoad it here for me?.....
    Thank you
    I have attached the clock widget file in a zip file. It is just "Wallpaper.html" - put it in your theme folder with a wallpaper.png of your choice and it should work just fine.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to jabbawalkee For This Useful Post:

    Ice9812 (09-28-2008)

  18. #297
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    103
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 10 Times in 5 Posts

    I made this theme like 2 days ago... used icons from DeviantArt and got a random wallpaper, edited it... etc etc... anyway im happy with the result.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Official] show off your theme thread!!-iphone-springboard..jpg  
    Last edited by prism2unit; 09-28-2008 at 02:56 PM.

  19. #298
    Green Apple pre97lude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    69
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 7 Times in 6 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by burdell1 View Post
    What theme is this? also, app do you use to get the temp to show up above the dock?
    the theme is called tenius, and i use weather widget, both can be found over at macthemes2.net

  20. #299
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    91
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 20 Times in 13 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jabbawalkee View Post
    I have attached the clock widget file in a zip file. It is just "Wallpaper.html" - put it in your theme folder with a wallpaper.png of your choice and it should work just fine.
    whats up on a copy of mobile stacks?

    edit: nvmd....its out now!!!
    Last edited by h.abdulhamid86; 09-29-2008 at 09:36 AM.

  21. #300
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Scranton
    Posts
    591
    Thanks
    165
    Thanked 202 Times in 157 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jabbawalkee View Post
    I have attached the clock widget file in a zip file. It is just "Wallpaper.html" - put it in your theme folder with a wallpaper.png of your choice and it should work just fine.
    Thank you...it works perfect....but i have one request for you or someone that might be able to help...

    How can i incorporate my weather widget along with this html......
    i know i have to add the private folder from the weather widget to my current theme but im not good with html code....

    can someone help me use the both together?
    Thank you
    If I Helped You Hit The Thanks Button

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts