+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Problem with New Customiz 1.12

is a discussion within the

Skinning / Themes Discussion

forums, a part of the

Design and Media For the iPhone / iPod Touch

section;
SO i updated to the new Customize after applying the new icons for the weather and the new background . i notice if you go to the backup the Icons
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Default Problem with New Customiz 1.12 weather doesnt go to back up
    SO i updated to the new Customize

after applying the new icons for the weather and the new background . i notice if you go to the backup

the Icons are different colors ! ! like the Sun is Blue..!!
    and the background image doesn't go back to the originals ...!

i know customize backs up automatically..! so it didnt work properly m thinking ...!

Any Solutions?? Please!
    (Before you do this step do this find the sun.png in Applications >>Weather >>>sun.png and save it to your desktop is it The Normal color(default) ? If it is you are good you do not need to do this step, you have originals as you back up )

Found a Solution ..
    delete the WeathericonImage Folder (under Private>>Var>>Root>>Liberary>>Customize>>WeatherIc onsImages)
    and Now Replace the icons in Applications>>>Weather>> with the attatched rap (All Needed Icons&backup backgrounds are in attatched.Rar just select all and drag them there in one step) so now u have put all the Icons in Applications>>Weather>>>

Now unplug ur phone -- and then plug it back in .. Now go to
    Private>>Var>>Root>>Liberary>>Customize>>
    You should see that WeatherIconsImages folder was created automatically.
    However if you do not see WeatherIconsImages Folder just go ahead an create a new folder under Customize >>WeatherIconsImages if you get a msg that the folder allready exists that it fine just press ok .. you should see the folder now.. .

Next step is to create a custom folder under WeatherIconsImages After dreating this folder
    Drag the attached Icons from the custom.rar folder into this folder .... You are all done !!!!! (the attatched are 2 sets )
    Thanks to whoever Made these they look awsom !

Next time all you do is just copy a new custom set of icons into the custom folder .. you will be set..

If you dont mind the new back up look u dont have to go thru this trouble !
    Download from here -- http://www.modmyi.com/forums/downloa...o=file&id=1122
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/downloa...o=file&id=1122

Anyone else has same issue??
    Last edited by jayc7176; 10-13-2007 at 03:15 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have another problem with the new Customize program. The iPod icon has been removes from the dock and is now placed on the extended springboard. Is you look in rSBT the iPod name is still in the dock but the icon is missing. I have tried uninstall and nothing seams to be able to place the iPod icon back on the dock where it sould be. Can anyone help.
    Apple

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mrhager View Post
    I have another problem with the new Customize program. The iPod icon has been removes from the dock and is now placed on the extended springboard. Is you look in rSBT the iPod name is still in the dock but the icon is missing. I have tried uninstall and nothing seams to be able to place the iPod icon back on the dock where it sould be. Can anyone help.
    If you did not uninstall rsbt form the phone this may happen . Do this

go to rsbt on the phone notin customize make sure it is in you Dock .if not . just go alll the way down u will see the ipod icon there just drag to the top next to the other dock icons ..

Now go to Customize then rsbt u wll see a ? icon next to ipod ... now go all the way down and find ipod icon just drag it to the Top and ur done!! this should fix your issuE
    happy modding
    Last edited by jayc7176; 10-13-2007 at 03:12 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Or a easier way just do the restore to backup thing and wa-la

Livin the iPhone Life aziatiklover's Avatar
    Thanks

yea get the back up file
     Think Different