I don't want to sound impatient, but the first time I submitted a package to ModMyi it was approved within two days. It was a free package.

Last thursday I submitted two packages to ModMyi: A Free package, and a paid package with extensions for that package. The page where you submit packages states that paid packages take 3 - 5 days to process. It's been 8 days now and I still don't know anything about my packages. I don{t know if they were rejected, if they are being reviewed, or if they are being ignored.

I wouldn't be surprised if my packages were being ignored, considering that I:

1) Tried to contact @mmirepo via Twitter and I never got an answer.
2) I tried to contact repo at modmyi.com via e-mail and never got an answer.
3) Tried to contact MMI staff member's via Saurik's IRC and never got an answer.

Please just give me an update on my packages. I don't care how. Send an owl my way with a letter stating the status of my package. My e-mail address is valid. I just want to know where are my packages, if they got rejected, or anything, because I can't work on anything else until I know what's happened to them

Again, I don't want to sound impatient, but at the very least when a package has been sitting in queue for over 5 days, you should send an e-mail to let the developer know what happened.