+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Quick Question About Submitting Packages To MMi.

is a discussion within the

Site Suggestions | Feedback

forums, a part of the

Chit Chat

section;
Hyo. I'm about to submit my second tweak to ModMyi. The thing is, the tweak is "spread" in different packages. Let me explain. Basically, I created a tweak that can
    Thanks

Default Quick Question About Submitting Packages To MMi.
    Hyo.

I'm about to submit my second tweak to ModMyi. The thing is, the tweak is "spread" in different packages.

Let me explain.

Basically, I created a tweak that can be extended by developers, so it has a plugin system and a "default" action when no tweak is selected in the Settings page of the app. The thing is, because the tweak is Expandible, I'd like to submit the bare tweak itself with no plugins, and I'd like to submit a different package with a toggle (free). I'd like the Toggle to be downloaded when the people download my tweak, and I'd like it to automatically download the first toggle which is in the different package. I could put both things in the same package, but I prefer it to be this "modular" way. So can I submit two packages at the same time and can a download of my tweak automatically download and install another package? If so, how, and what is ModMyi's policy for this?

Then I want to submit a third package, the "Essentials" package for my tweak packed with a few plugins. So basically I'd be submitting 3 packages to MMi at the same time. Is that fine?

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,797 Times in 1,222 Posts

Should be - you should contact our repo manager for repo issues, through repo at modmyi dot com, or @mmirepo.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kyle Matthews For This Useful Post:

Leonnears (05-16-2013)

Thanks

I think I will contact the email address for another query since it looks like @mmirepo has been abandoned (or at least that Twitter account never answers to my queries).

Thanks Kyle.