Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: 3 Questions For ModMyi Staffis a discussion within the
Site Suggestions | Feedbackforums, a part of the
1. Can we say ********** now that it's shut down? 2. Why does the administrator restrict access to online users? 3. Just wondering... What software/program or thing do y'all use...
03-29-2013, 04:58 PM #13 Questions For ModMyi Staff
1. Can we say ********** now that it's shut down?
2. Why does the administrator restrict access to online users?
3. Just wondering... What software/program or thing do y'all use for modmyi? ( News Forums App ect. )
03-29-2013, 05:03 PM #2
1; being auto censored should answer that question.
2; restrict access? Explain?
3; vBulletin is the platform if that's what you mean.
03-29-2013, 05:06 PM #3
1. Sorry about that.
2. On the app I go to people and it says:
3. Thanks ( I have my own site I'm working on. It's not about devices. Modmyi is my place for that)
03-29-2013, 05:10 PM #4
03-29-2013, 05:13 PM #5
Post a link?
03-29-2013, 05:18 PM #6
A link to "who's online". As a Mod, I see pages differently then you do, so...if on a main page you click on "Forums" link in the ModMyi toolbar, at the bottom of that page it shows who is online.
Are you actually seeing a link to a page for "Who's online"?
03-29-2013, 05:23 PM #7
03-29-2013, 05:36 PM #8
That's what I meant, post a screenie of it if you could please so I can see what you mean.
03-29-2013, 05:38 PM #9
03-29-2013, 05:42 PM #10
Can be on both...looking at mobile now.
03-29-2013, 05:44 PM #11
03-29-2013, 05:48 PM #12
I see, I normally use Safari on mobile, but in the app I have the same pop-up. I will ask, but it's probably just a feature with vBullletin that the owners are not using.
03-30-2013, 01:09 PM #13
03-30-2013, 01:13 PM #14
03-30-2013, 01:14 PM #15