Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Fix the site or change it back

Banned
    Thanks

Thumbs down Fix the site or change it back
    Is someone going to fix the site?
    Here are the problems I'm having... I'll try to make it readable but when I click SUBMIT it kills all formatting and makes it unreadable.

1- Like I just said, when you post and click SUBMIT the formatting is all gone. It's all in 1 paragraph and you have to edit the post then put the formatting back in. When to do edit it it comes up with (QUOTE);(QUOTE) at the top but you didn't quote anyone so why is that there?

2- when you do post or edit a post it always goes to the first post not to your post. If you are on the 3rd or whatever page you have to change pages to go to your post so you can edit it so its readable.

3- Sometimes when you comment on a topic you see the first post but the front page says there are more. The last time it did that to me I was the first post and it said there were 33 posts and I couldn't see any but the first one until the next day. I heard to see them you have to log out and when you log in they are no longer visible.

4- Thats about it for now. I will add to this when something else happens.

I will leave it the way it posts it at when I click SUBMIT so you can see how bad it is. I did separate each point by a empty line so its easily readable but I bet it will all be in 1 paragraph and unreadable. PLEASE FIX THE SITE as its really bad the way it is.

EDIT: I dont believe it, when I go to show you how bad it is it doesn't do it. Just look at other posts and you will see. I'll get it to do it after someone comments. (It could be the QUICK REPLY thats doing it)

Quote Originally Posted by NakedFaerie View Post
    Is someone going to fix the site?
    Here are the problems I'm having... I'll try to make it readable but when I click SUBMIT it kills all formatting and makes it unreadable.

1- Like I just said, when you post and click SUBMIT the formatting is all gone. It's all in 1 paragraph and you have to edit the post then put the formatting back in. When to do edit it it comes up with (QUOTE);(QUOTE) at the top but you didn't quote anyone so why is that there?

2- when you do post or edit a post it always goes to the first post not to your post. If you are on the 3rd or whatever page you have to change pages to go to your post so you can edit it so its readable.

3- Sometimes when you comment on a topic you see the first post but the front page says there are more. The last time it did that to me I was the first post and it said there were 33 posts and I couldn't see any but the first one until the next day. I heard to see them you have to log out and when you log in they are no longer visible.

4- Thats about it for now. I will add to this when something else happens.

I will leave it the way it posts it at when I click SUBMIT so you can see how bad it is. I did separate each point by a empty line so its easily readable but I bet it will all be in 1 paragraph and unreadable. PLEASE FIX THE SITE as its really bad the way it is.

EDIT: I dont believe it, when I go to show you how bad it is it doesn't do it. Just look at other posts and you will see. I'll get it to do it after someone comments. (It could be the QUICK REPLY thats doing it)
    cody, kyle:

You know what you doing

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Keep moving forward
    +∞
    Last edited by raduga; 10-26-2011 at 05:08 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

raduga (10-26-2011)