+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Forum Design

is a discussion within the

Site Suggestions | Feedback

forums, a part of the

Chit Chat

section;
When are we going back to the old layout? This was just a trial run right? I don't mean to hate, buuuuut...this white on white stuff is trash, I cant
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Ashengrace's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Forum Design
    When are we going back to the old layout? This was just a trial run right? I don't mean to hate, buuuuut...this white on white stuff is trash, I cant tell where one post ends and the next one starts. I don't even check the forum any more because its too hard to read.

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,269 Times in 652 Posts

No the old design will never come back. Yes the default theme will be mostly white. It is /very/ likely that we will provide a few other options to choose from with a bit more color/contrast with a nice darker grey background or a darker blue background, etc. Other style/color options if they are to happen will /not/ happen before we have fixed everything else that is on our list. So far we have fixed around 30 out of over 60 issues that we are aware of.

Long and short of the above is we will be making darker options available, but first we need to fix the bugs in this theme

iPhone? More like MyPhone Ashengrace's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh sweet, that sounds even better then. I would be stoked about a darker (preferably grey IMO) theme. I definitely understand about fixing issues though, so no worries. As long as theres a high probability that options will be available in the future then I can make due with whats at hand for now.

Thanks for the reply and good luck with the troubleshooting!