Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Back to Forum Style Replies to Forum Threads

Default Back to Forum Style Replies to Forum Threads
    I apologize if this has already been discussed, I didn't seem to find any threads like this under the Site Suggestions & Feedback, so I figured I'd be the first.

I don't know if the blog-like designed comments go throughout the entire forum, or not. But I've noticed it on Site News - which ofcourse is expected since, well, it's news. I've also noticed it on the Theme section for the iPhone 4, in which I visit frequently. The comments below all of the themes appear in a blog-like design which I personally don't like.

Some of the forums might benefit from being in this blog-like format, however I think certain boards on the forum should have the traditional forum reply format, with avatars, signatures, fully formatted message space, and ability to upload attachments.

These are just my thoughts. Anyone else feel the same?

EDIT: Appears to have a blog like reply system on this thread as well.

Theme Creator-Animation Coder Coop2009's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,852 Times in 1,572 Posts

agreed my thread for osmium has been life less sibce the style people dont like at all I find it hard to follow no dates or times of posts which I miss and the lack of structure to the thread with the blog type format really sucks!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Coop2009 For This Useful Post:

brianjw (05-25-2011)