Results 1 to 7 of 7

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Site update & FB connection

  1. #1
    Default Site update & FB connection
    I really think the site needs a facelift. I agree the top of the site with the logo looks awesome, but think you need a better Homepage, with the news articles, which links into the forums with comments. side note, the 'stats' aspect seems to be taking awhile? haha

    also, the facebook connect has been out of service for sometime.

    just some thoughts

  2. #2
    Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tampa, Florida, United States
    Posts
    8,483
    Thanks
    570
    Thanked 4,809 Times in 1,229 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bartzjosh View Post
    I really think the site needs a facelift. I agree the top of the site with the logo looks awesome, but think you need a better Homepage, with the news articles, which links into the forums with comments.
    Agreed. And already way ahead of you.

    Quote Originally Posted by bartzjosh View Post
    side note, the 'stats' aspect seems to be taking awhile? haha
    Yah, ETA is "indefinite."

    Quote Originally Posted by bartzjosh View Post
    also, the facebook connect has been out of service for sometime.
    Yes, and has been completely removed (i.e., we're not bringing it back).
    .


    ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

  3. #3
    haha, that was quick. sweet, can't wait to see that should be pretty slick.

    just a reminder the fb connection button is still there haha

    also, i know this sounds really lazy, but for some reason on Firefox my saved info doesn't just stay filled in to the login section. have to hit b, then it will show up as an option. haha a really small coding issue for really lazy people? hahaha

    *awesome automerge!!
    Last edited by bartzjosh; 04-26-2011 at 02:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  4. #4
    Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tampa, Florida, United States
    Posts
    8,483
    Thanks
    570
    Thanked 4,809 Times in 1,229 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bartzjosh View Post
    just a reminder the fb connection button is still there haha
    Where? Screenshot and URL please.

    Quote Originally Posted by bartzjosh View Post
    also, i know this sounds really lazy, but for some reason on Firefox my saved info doesn't just stay filled in to the login section. have to hit b, then it will show up as an option. haha a really small coding issue for really lazy people? hahaha
    The site update will probably fix it.

    Quote Originally Posted by bartzjosh View Post
    *awesome automerge!!
    Thanks.
    .


    ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

  5. #5
    hm doesn't seem to show the little white box with my username under the 'b' in screenshot.

    but the button is there. maybe just that one spot?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -untitled.png  

  6. #6
    that was on the 'dev portal' fyi

    also it seems I use to have another username on here 'sltyler1' didn't know. feel free to delete that one haha

  7. #7
    Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tampa, Florida, United States
    Posts
    8,483
    Thanks
    570
    Thanked 4,809 Times in 1,229 Posts

    Ah, the dev portal. That makes sense. (I was like - uh... don't see that anywhere). Fixed.
    .


    ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •