+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 35 of 35

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Could you fix the mobile site?

is a discussion within the

Site Suggestions | Feedback

forums, a part of the

Chit Chat

section;
i got question...when i'm trying to log in it takes 3-4 times before log-in goes thru,also when changing topics i'm being logged out every time...it's just my phone or is
...
  1. #21
    Dad rumcajs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chicago/Bialystok
    Posts
    6,514
    Thanks
    11,586
    Thanked 16,735 Times in 4,447 Posts

    i got question...when i'm trying to log in it takes 3-4 times before log-in goes thru,also when changing topics i'm being logged out every time...it's just my phone or is there anyone else experiencing this ?


    ....DON'T SMOKE JUST VAPE!!!!!

  2. #22
    Moderator Admin Broomhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Outside Chicago IL
    Posts
    17,154
    Thanks
    502
    Thanked 1,718 Times in 1,171 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Broomhead View Post
    could we get back to top or just Top thanks
    Nevermind I found it.

  3. #23
    Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In a van down by the river
    Posts
    4,823
    Thanks
    551
    Thanked 515 Times in 427 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Matthews View Post
    (news fixed - forgot to put that template live ha)

    The "Not mobile?" link will not work from an iDevice.

    If you guys see stuff on the mobile site that's missing (why else would you go full site) let ne know and we'll work on getting it integrated.
    I am using the "not mobile" site right now on my 3GS by having User Agent Faker installed through Cydia.

    My issue(still) is that you cannot log in to the site via modmyi.com. I have to bookmark the Forums page and log in through there.

  4. #24
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Halten77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Hialeah, Florida, USA
    Posts
    536
    Thanks
    52
    Thanked 87 Times in 74 Posts

    There is no "Register" button on the mobile site. I would recommend having that. Also, when I go to google and manually search "Register ModMyi" on my iPhone, I click the link full out the information and says I forgot to type the verification code... But it doesn't even show up.... The registration in the mobile version is messed up. Also, make a way to set a profile picture from the mobile site? I wanna upload a pic from my iPhone 3G, and don't have a PC... Thanks!

  5. #25
    Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Cody Overcash's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    11,893
    Thanks
    340
    Thanked 15,273 Times in 652 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Halten77 View Post
    There is no "Register" button on the mobile site. I would recommend having that. Also, when I go to google and manually search "Register ModMyi" on my iPhone, I click the link full out the information and says I forgot to type the verification code... But it doesn't even show up.... The registration in the mobile version is messed up. Also, make a way to set a profile picture from the mobile site? I wanna upload a pic from my iPhone 3G, and don't have a PC... Thanks!
    uh, at the top of every page

    Welcome Guest! Please take a minute to register. If you're already a member log in.

    click "register"

  6. #26
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Halten77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Hialeah, Florida, USA
    Posts
    536
    Thanks
    52
    Thanked 87 Times in 74 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Overcash View Post
    uh, at the top of every page

    Welcome Guest! Please take a minute to register. If you're already a member log in.

    click "register"
    My bad, didn't see that... Haha. Sorry again. Any chance of uploading profile pictures by the iPhone or iPod Touch? The mobile site in general?

  7. #27
    Green Apple dsanchez's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    98
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 17 Times in 8 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Matthews View Post
    (news fixed - forgot to put that template live ha)

    The "Not mobile?" link will not work from an iDevice.

    If you guys see stuff on the mobile site that's missing (why else would you go full site) let ne know and we'll work on getting it integrated.
    Thanks guys the new mobile site looks cool to me!
    I like the new additions but why can't we browse the regular site from our idevices? What's the reason behind it?
    I'd like to be able to delete sent pm from my iPhone lol

  8. #28
    iPhone? More like MyPhone NinetyFour's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, Canada
    Posts
    192
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 11 Times in 6 Posts

    Also, I see no way of accessing subscribed threads in the mobile site.
    Owner of the Unofficial ModMyi Palringo Chat Group. Join today!

    We've got information in the information age but do we know what life is outside of our convenient Lexus cages?

  9. #29
    Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Cody Overcash's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    11,893
    Thanks
    340
    Thanked 15,273 Times in 652 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Halten77 View Post
    My bad, didn't see that... Haha. Sorry again. Any chance of uploading profile pictures by the iPhone or iPod Touch? The mobile site in general?
    not at this moment

  10. #30
    Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tampa, Florida, United States
    Posts
    8,475
    Thanks
    569
    Thanked 4,799 Times in 1,223 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    A one touch for spammers. Move thread would be epic but I doubt possible.
    Move Thread requires more work. BanHammer done on user profile page.

    Quote Originally Posted by kmmxracer View Post
    Any chances of getting "Search" on the mobile site? Or is it just hiding somewhere.
    Done.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChaos View Post
    I am using the "not mobile" site right now on my 3GS by having User Agent Faker installed through Cydia.

    My issue(still) is that you cannot log in to the site via modmyi.com. I have to bookmark the Forums page and log in through there.
    The only reason you're using the full site is so you can log in from the home page? You don't use cookies?

    Quote Originally Posted by NinetyFour View Post
    Also, I see no way of accessing subscribed threads in the mobile site.
    Will work on this.
    .


    ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

  11. #31
    Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    In a van down by the river
    Posts
    4,823
    Thanks
    551
    Thanked 515 Times in 427 Posts

    No, I was using UserAgentFaker to give thanks while on my iPhone. That was before the mobile version had a thanks button. Also, I do not store passwords in browsers. The login link on the modmyi.com home page while on the mobile version still doesn't work.

  12. #32
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NE Mississippi
    Posts
    381
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 40 Times in 37 Posts

    Hey guys, I just kind of left this thread after I posted (actually after a smart comment from one of the admins), but I wanted to say that your mobile site has come a long way... it matches the style of the site and works quite well.

  13. #33
    iPhoneaholic dd721's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    459
    Thanks
    679
    Thanked 394 Times in 170 Posts

    Am I missing the Thanks Button? Can't seem to locate it on the Modmyi App.


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  14. #34
    Livin the iPhone Life Stray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    You Know...
    Posts
    14,067
    Thanks
    675
    Thanked 1,357 Times in 1,074 Posts

    There is not one. You will have to use safari.

  15. #35
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    There's no way to easily go back to the section a topic was started in.
    Example: if you search for something on google and get linked to a topic on modmyi you can't easily go to the section where the topic was started.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts