View Poll Results: ban on "first" posts?

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, they suck at life

    10 62.50%
  • No, I do it and I suck at life

    0 0%
  • ONE1 for president, he can ban them all

    6 37.50%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 46

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: 24 hour ban

  1. #21
    Livin the iPhone Life Napoleon_PhoneApart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Upper Marlboro, MD
    Posts
    1,321
    Thanks
    166
    Thanked 88 Times in 76 Posts

    I'd love to see this enacted. Let the kiddies get their self-esteem boost somewhere else.

  2. #22
    My iPhone is a Part of Me IvanPK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    612
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 47 Times in 44 Posts


    FIRST

  3. #23
    Moderator Admin Broomhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Outside Chicago IL
    Posts
    17,839
    Thanks
    681
    Thanked 1,994 Times in 1,370 Posts

    ONE1 for president, he can ban them all
    you have been offered that position...

  4. #24
    Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On the open sea
    Posts
    1,326
    Thanks
    597
    Thanked 221 Times in 155 Posts

    I second that. All in favor

  5. #25
    Moderator Admin Broomhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Outside Chicago IL
    Posts
    17,839
    Thanks
    681
    Thanked 1,994 Times in 1,370 Posts

    he's passed on it a few times. He doesn't want the responsibility

  6. #26
    Retired Moderator one1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    In my own little world
    Posts
    10,317
    Thanks
    349
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 730 Posts

    Actually I'm running a company singlehandedly with no other management (because I can keep the 40K a year for myself ) and barely have time to post as it is... hell I have made like 25 posts in a month and a half and most of them were 2 days ago .

  7. #27
    Livin the iPhone Life mr.sparky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On the open sea
    Posts
    1,326
    Thanks
    597
    Thanked 221 Times in 155 Posts

    One1 you do you bro. That takes alot of work man I have my own company so I know where your comming from.

    You could take the job for a day go ban crazy then give it up. LOL

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by one1 View Post
    Actually I'm running a company singlehandedly with no other management (because I can keep the 40K a year for myself ) and barely have time to post as it is... hell I have made like 25 posts in a month and a half and most of them were 2 days ago .
    Well at least your a slacker with an excuse

  9. #29
    Retired Moderator Zwayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Independence, LA
    Posts
    5,637
    Thanks
    656
    Thanked 765 Times in 592 Posts

    ^That's funny

  10. #30
    Want to have a fun time reading people get banned/probated/losing money?

    The Something Awful Forums - Leper's Colony

    I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

  11. #31
    Moderator Admin Broomhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Outside Chicago IL
    Posts
    17,839
    Thanks
    681
    Thanked 1,994 Times in 1,370 Posts

    lmao that's awesome

  12. #32
    Retired Moderator dale1v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,786
    Thanks
    335
    Thanked 395 Times in 268 Posts

    I think I'm getting power hungry. What more powers can we beg for? Super Moderators can already read minds, fly and troll with little consequence, but I want moar!
    list.

  13. #33
    Retired Moderator bhz1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Southeastern Pennsylvania
    Posts
    2,533
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked 363 Times in 273 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Noodle Boy View Post
    Want to have a fun time reading people get banned/probated/losing money?

    The Something Awful Forums - Leper's Colony
    Not really that bad of an idea Public humiliation. Love it.

  14. #34
    Retired Moderator soulthoughts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Posts
    3,097
    Thanks
    333
    Thanked 603 Times in 506 Posts

    I was feeling left out so I'm just posting to say I did.

  15. #35
    If you want members to behave, an instant ban isn't the answer. A respectful PM works wonders on idiots. Something Bgizzle of iPTF has yet to realise, the fool.

  16. #36
    My iPod is a Part of Me bteamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,686
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 112 Times in 86 Posts

    I just saw a "first" post on the http://www.modmyi.com/forums/mac-new...goes-live.html thread. Pisses me off.

    EDIT: A mod removed it. The guy actually posted again trying to (lamely) defend his post too.
    Quote Originally Posted by bhz1 View Post
    LOL! DOesnt everyone know that only real women know how to handle a stick?
    Quote Originally Posted by ALL DAY View Post
    As long as Miguel can blow...he's straight.
    Quote Originally Posted by bhz1 View Post
    I dread that first dusting of the white stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    ready for a romp buddy? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by bteamer View Post
    I just saw a "first" post on the http://www.modmyi.com/forums/mac-new...goes-live.html thread. Pisses me off.

    EDIT: A mod removed it. The guy actually posted again trying to (lamely) defend his post too.
    QDB: Quote #4281

    I really do hope this guy gets on with inventing it

  18. #38
    My iPod is a Part of Me bteamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,686
    Thanks
    36
    Thanked 112 Times in 86 Posts

    I would pay that man $100000000000000000000000000. That would be epic.
    Quote Originally Posted by bhz1 View Post
    LOL! DOesnt everyone know that only real women know how to handle a stick?
    Quote Originally Posted by ALL DAY View Post
    As long as Miguel can blow...he's straight.
    Quote Originally Posted by bhz1 View Post
    I dread that first dusting of the white stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    ready for a romp buddy? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

  19. #39
    +∞

    i am with that 150%

    DO IT!!!!!!!

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Boeing_A380 View Post
    QDB: Quote #4281

    I really do hope this guy gets on with inventing it
    Oh SA, you're the best $10 I've ever spent.

    I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •