+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Rockyourphone and intelliborn :-(

is a discussion within the

Rock Your Phone Support

forums, a part of the

Rock Your Phone Discussion

section;
Both companys, both not giving support, only autoresponder with link to the faq's. That means pay for and if they not working **** off and dont border us. HOPE BOTH
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Rockyourphone and intelliborn :-(
    Both companys, both not giving support, only autoresponder with link to the faq's.

That means pay for and if they not working **** off and dont border us.

HOPE BOTH GOES BANKROTT.

So many problems with their products but no answer for questions.

Intelliscreen still not working correct on iphone 4.

My3G is not working and if installed facetime also not working anymore.

Thanks both and go to hell

Thanks

weird, they work fine for me, and i contacted there support yesterday as had trouble with license transfer, helpful and quick

try again bro

edit and intelliscreen works fine on iphone 4

Like A Boss

Previously known as psuskeels
    Thanks

Schani: All emails from Rock and Intelliborn have been responded too in a timely fashion. When did you send email - from what email address and @ what date? What was your question?
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

Thanks

I've been using Rock paid for products on my iPhones for a couple of years now, never had any problems and the apps work great. Currently running ios 4.0.1 on a 3gs and intelliscreen is running flawless, tlert is now incredible with the updates - I can't imagine why anyone who texts with the iphone could live without it - also run haptic pro, and now beta testing myprofiles which so far is looking like another must have app. Outright slander against a company just because you may have had an issue helps nobody and threatens the future development of the apps I love my iPhone for - no jailbreak dev can account for what exactly every user is running on their phone - stuff can and will clash - if you don't like that don't jailbreak. As for support, I have never needed it but psuskeels always seems to be about on modmyi so worst case you could have posted here - something constructive.
    iPhone 3g 16gb 4.1 redsn0wed
    iPod Touch 32gb 4g iOS
    iPad 2 32gb wifi iOS5
    iPhone 4s 64gb iOS5

WORLD WAR 93Q9VK

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Robcoffee For This Useful Post:

skeels (08-26-2010)