Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Where is Rockapp located?

Default Where is Rockapp located?
    So early today when I would search rockapp or mywi, they would come up, but now when I search for rockapp or mywi in cydia nothing comes up so Im wondering were it is located in sections so that I can download it that way.

iPhone? More like MyPhone mbeezy81's Avatar
    Thanks

It's in Cydia, I downloaded it earlier. Make sure Cydia downloads it's packages and what not in full. Then search for Rockapp in the search bar. But Rockapp is located in the "System" Section
    Last edited by mbeezy81; 08-02-2010 at 08:46 PM.

i cant find either too

When you go to search, type "RockApp" not just rock
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

Thanks for a quick reappnse

Hi guys first time poster here. I can not see mywi or rockapp in cydia. When the packages download I get an error and I'm wondering if this has anything to do with it. It started after I did the repo666 unlock.

BTW: Now you can just type Rock .. was too confusing to type rockapp
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messag