+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Springboard crash. due to update?

is a discussion within the

Rock Your Phone Support

forums, a part of the

Rock Your Phone Discussion

section;
So I typically update my rock apps without thinking anything of it but starting this morning my phone crashes every 5 mins, and i just recovered everything from a recovery
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Springboard crash. due to update?
    So I typically update my rock apps without thinking anything of it but starting this morning my phone crashes every 5 mins, and i just recovered everything from a recovery boot loop so i REALLY dont want to reformat everything, and i only updated one app today and that was lockdown which i removed, so can someone help

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

Install Crash Reporter, found in Cydia and Rock. After next SB crash, open Crash Reporting up. It will tell you which "thread" crashed, and what was running in that thread during the crash. May not give you all the answers, but maybe a direction to look.
    kwickone I.T.H.

Thanks

thanks!

Thanks

so where do i find this? i installed crash reporter but it says thread 1, 2, 3 etc and theres a bunch of crap that doesnt say really which app crashed it.
    but its pretty much everytime i get a text, could be quickreply but i dont see anyone else having this problem

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

actually i get the same problem....crashes half of the time i get a text...dont know if its quick reply....

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Springboard
    So I typically update my rock apps without thinking anything of it but starting this morning my phone crashes every 5 mins, and i just recovered everything from a recovery boot loop so i REALLY dont want to reformat everything, and i only updated one app today and that was lockdown which i removed, so can someone help