Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Rock wont COMPLETLEY update my app?

Red face Rock wont COMPLETLEY update my app?
    Two days ago I submitted my new app iPicoTV (2.50) as an update to my 2.00 version.

Today it shows up on bigboss within the tenth place as (2.50) on the homepage. So I go into the rock app, and the version in rock is still 2.0. They updated the info to 2.50, but the installer is still 2.0.

Cydia however does have my 2.50 installation. If its all through bigboss, why would rock be any different? I have deleted cache, I have recreated the database, I have asked other users for test, and rock is still hosting my installation of iPicoTV 2.0.

Any idea WHY or HOW i can fix this? It doesn't even show up in the "Whats new" tab as an update!

Thanks for the help,

Pico

Thanks

Contact bigboss?

But it cant be bigboss, if cydia got the package right and has the 2.50 installation, so should rock. Both stores have the same repository (or whatever you call it), so why would rock be any different? Why would rock update all of the 2.00 info to 2.50 and not the installation itself?

I tried going into the IRC support thing, but that just didn't work at all, and apparently bigboss nor rock have forums.

Not sure what to do.

Rock contacted me and fixed the issue, something went wrong in the database. Sorry!

Pico
    Last edited by iPicoTV; 03-03-2010 at 01:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost