+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: RYP App Version do not match in Cydia vs Rock

is a discussion within the

Rock Your Phone Support

forums, a part of the

Rock Your Phone Discussion

section;
When I updated to the latest version of Intelliscreen and Intellishared in Rock, then Cydia told me I had updates for both of them. I re-installed Intelliscreen from Rock again,
    My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

Default RYP App Version do not match in Cydia vs Rock
    When I updated to the latest version of Intelliscreen and Intellishared in Rock, then Cydia told me I had updates for both of them.

I re-installed Intelliscreen from Rock again, and that worked (meaning Cydia no longer told me I had an update).

For Intellishared, Cydia says it has 3.2.3, which Rock says 3.2.2.

I am guessing it is just a version glitch somewhere. Any thoughts?
    kwickone I.T.H.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,122 Times in 2,709 Posts

This is strange. I've done this process already 4 times and cydias still tells me there's an update to Intelliscreen, same version I already have installed. Even updating from Cydia does not remove the "update" badge from Cydia. In addition, I can call up Intelliscreen from any app window or and springboard page by double-tapping the status bar, which could be a pretty cool gesture but I suspect this is not the case. I was beta testing ProSwitcher from Ryan Petrich which requires a beta libActivator to function. I have since removed both the libActivator and ProSwitcher, rebooted but the bug remains.