View Poll Results: They should change this policy and just keep it limited to one transfer a month?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 33.33%
  • No

4 66.67%
+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Rock License Transfer

is a discussion within the

Rock Your Phone Support

forums, a part of the

Rock Your Phone Discussion

section;
Just curious, does anyone else think that not being able to transfer a license to an already existing device is a bad idea? I mean what happened when you restore
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Rock License Transfer
    Just curious, does anyone else think that not being able to transfer a license to an already existing device is a bad idea? I mean what happened when you restore your iPhone and can't transfer your licenses back?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have to admit I don't fully understand the repercussions of the new strict license enforcements that my Rock client recently asked my about (the message I was presented with didn't really clear things up).

It does however not look very "fair" to me. Especially compared with Apple's Fairplay DRM system that's really fair and allows moving apps between iphones easily, I just feel bad about what RockApp is trying to enforce here.

I've for now stopped buying stuff @ RockApp. The risk of losing it is just too big, and even though I probably could stand a loss of my $30 or so, I would just feel very bad about being ripped of. Not gonna happen, i'd rather quit using this.

Very bad policy IMHO.