+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ingress Sounds Effects

is a discussion within the

Ringtone / Alert Sounds

forums, a part of the

Media

section;
If you have ever played Google's Ingress on your android device, then you will be pleased to know that you can now choose from 247 different types of Ingress sound
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,517 Times in 610 Posts

Thumbs up Ingress Sounds
    If you have ever played Google's Ingress on your android device, then you will be pleased to know that you can now choose from 247 different types of Ingress sound effects on your iDevice! Enjoy!

Requirements:
    ToneFXs 2 (Pro)

Once you have ToneFXs 2 (Pro) installed on your iDevice you will be able to assign the tones to a wide variety of events.

Instructions:

1.) Once you have installed Ingress Sounds, move the zip file from var/mobile/downloads to var/stash/themes.

2.) Then tap ZIP Viewer followed by the box in the bottom right hand corner.

3.) Tap Extract All Files. At this point, it is safe to delete the zip file. Ingress Sounds isn't necassary to have the folder checked in Winterboard. ToneFXs will automatically recognize the tones within the application.

Ingress Sounds
    Last edited by DarkXShadowX21; 06-01-2013 at 02:06 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,517 Times in 610 Posts

(UPDATE) I have added 183 NEW Ingress sounds on top of the previous 64 originally! That's a total of 247 Ingress Sounds for your listening pleasure! This package is also Live in Cydia

Banned
    Thanks
    OK.. i got it .. the reason of my fondness towards music makes me crazy about the new applications launched into the segment of music players .. now this one is going to come under my scanner..