Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Noblesse Oblige - Juiz tones

Default Noblesse Oblige - Juiz tones
    Hii.
    Well I'm new around here, and I don't know how to do much.
    I just got an ipod touch, since I didn't want an iphone, cause I already have a phone.
    The ipod touch I got is probably an early gen, 3 gen most likely.

But anyways, I want to add some custom sounds to it, and was wondering if anyone here was up to it?

I have attached .wav files of the sounds I want attached.

The Juiz this is juiz .wav audio file is the one that I want when you unlock the ipod from the slider in the main screen.

The Juiz noblesse obliged .wav audio file is the one I want for the lock button (when you press the lock button to lock the screen)

The Selecao ring beep .wav audio file is the alternative for the click sounds when you tap on the screen (to those that have any)

And the Minwipe alarm .wav file is a notification for when the battery is dying.

If anyone wants to help, that'd be awesome.

oops they didn't attach. anyone wanna help me with that? O_o
    Last edited by MelRey; 03-27-2011 at 04:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPhone is a Part of Me kadinh's Avatar
    Thanks

GOOD IDEA!

I just finished EotE. I dont see any files attached tho. if you can get them to me somehow, i'll help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by kadinh View Post
    GOOD IDEA!

I just finished EotE. I dont see any files attached tho. if you can get them to me somehow, i'll help you out.
    Do you think you can send me a gif logo of noblesse oblidge or the phone theme if you have it. pls+ty been lookin for ages here