+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Passcode sound if possible?

is a discussion within the

Ringtone / Alert Sounds

forums, a part of the

Media

section;
Hi currently i have changed my lock and unlock sounds and i have a passcode set. What i would like to achieve is a sound to play when you get
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Passcode sound if possible?
    Hi currently i have changed my lock and unlock sounds and i have a passcode set.

What i would like to achieve is a sound to play when you get the passcode wrong, when i input the code correctly i hear "access granted" and my phone unlocks. I want to hear "access denied" if the code in incorrect.

Now i know there isnt a default sound for this, correct me if wrong, but is it possible to create this? maybe through coding.

For example When the code is wrong the red banner appears to say "wrong passcode try again" would it be a similar process? when code is wrong red banner and sound appear?

Any help would be appreciated.

ps: im new to these forums so sorry if ive posted incorrectly

Thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hey Avanti,

Did you ever end up figuring this out? Im interested in doing the exact same thing and even have the access denied sound clip. However let me know if you made any headway with finding out the coding to make it into a sound clip.

Thanks

Pharaoh

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Sorry pharaoh I didn't find anything on how to do this. I'm not really a heavy coder so I didn't know where to start. Best thing to do is maybe make a newer thread in a different forum as i got no help here.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Ok so I can't even believe I finally figured out how to do this because I actually owned the tweak for a long time. My goal was to have Jarvis from the movie Iron Man 1 in that scene where the slutty reporter Tony sleeps with touches the settings on the wall and Jarvis is like: "You are not authorized to access this area" and use that ringtone so when someone input the incorrect passcode on my iPhone Jarvis would prompt them similarly. SOOOOOOO.... The tweak is called iCaughtU Pro. It's like $3 or something close, maybe cheaper, and you can set your personal contact of yourself with the ringtone being what you would like to alert on wrong passcode. The app does other cool stuff too like takes a picture of whomever input the wrong passcode and sends emails of the picture, time and location of the wrong picture. AND it works with touch ID as well now. It's a little delayed by maybe 3 seconds but it's pretty good. I was so excited when i figured this out that i had to upload a quick video on YouTube specifically for you guys because i saw this forum a long time ago.