Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Two Metal Gear Solid Ringtones :P

Cool Two Metal Gear Solid Ringtones :P
    In case anyone wants these, as requested by 461am and smirkis, here are two MGS ringtones. One is the regular codec bleep ringtone when Snake receives a call, the other is after Snake is killed, the continue screen where it goes "Snake, Snake, SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!" or something like that, you'll know when you hear it. To add, add via iTunes or /Library/Ringtones via SSH. These ringtones are already ready to add. Enjoy
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by polishdemon; 09-30-2008 at 06:16 PM.
    You, sir, have been PWNED.
    Have I helped you at all? GIVE ME SOME LOVE, sry, I mean thanks...
    And remember, wear your seatbelt, don't run with scissors, and drink milk. Have a nice day!
    Apple Style Logo Battery
    MGS "!" Alert Custom Text Sound
    Two MGS Ringtones

Hi,
    I have a 29sec continuous codec ring here... enough time for you to hear it and loud enough too.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Yeah the ringtone will repeat itself for however long its supposed to (20 some seconds?) so it works either way but thanks!
    You, sir, have been PWNED.
    Have I helped you at all? GIVE ME SOME LOVE, sry, I mean thanks...
    And remember, wear your seatbelt, don't run with scissors, and drink milk. Have a nice day!
    Apple Style Logo Battery
    MGS "!" Alert Custom Text Sound
    Two MGS Ringtones

Quote Originally Posted by polishdemon View Post
    Yeah the ringtone will repeat itself for however long its supposed to (20 some seconds?) so it works either way but thanks!
    it resembles mgs1 or 2 ingame play where it rings you to death until press the select button. haha...