Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 981

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Post Ringtone Requests Here

  1. #241
    My iPhone is a Part of Me E-Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Wyandotte, Michigan
    Posts
    818
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 309 Times in 185 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by tomio View Post
    could you please make:

    lil wayne - I feel like dying

    and

    lil wayne - **** the world


    thank you!
    Here's the one you were missing
    Attached Files Attached Files

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to E-Dragon For This Useful Post:

    bgattis (02-05-2008)

  3. #242
    this is unbelievable. I cannot believe there are people out there nice enough to do these things. Thanks a lot EDragon.

  4. #243
    My iPhone is a Part of Me E-Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Wyandotte, Michigan
    Posts
    818
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 309 Times in 185 Posts

    You're welcome

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to E-Dragon For This Useful Post:

    chris12345 (01-29-2008)

  6. #244
    Would you be kind enough to get me the beginning of What is Love by Haddaway?

    Thanks a lot!

  7. #245
    My iPhone is a Part of Me E-Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Wyandotte, Michigan
    Posts
    818
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 309 Times in 185 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaphox View Post
    Would you be kind enough to get me the beginning of What is Love by Haddaway?

    Thanks a lot!
    Sure, got a couple of other requests first B4 yours
    But I'm done for the night, but I should be able to get to yours tomorrow

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to E-Dragon For This Useful Post:

    gorob (01-24-2008), mrr-yg02 (10-10-2008)

  9. #246
    Default thanks
    well thank u guys for the hard work u put in too make ringtones for all of us.
    now in doin my own ringtones in 1.1.3 just renaming the file with the "r" and works great thanks again.

  10. #247
    Quote Originally Posted by E-Dragon View Post
    Simple:
    The bit DEPTH of 16
    and a CBR between 96 to 320 (tho 320 will give you on LARGE file)
    I recomend a 192kbps, 44100hz at 7.4:1
    Sounds good enough and the file usually isn't too big for the 30 sec. clip

    Is that what you wanted to know?

    Or the specs of the m4a:

    Bit Depth: 16
    Profile: LC
    ACC type: MPEG4
    Header: ADTS
    Bitrate: 192 (or higher if you want)
    Cutoff: 44100

    Or just use iTunes to convert them and they will be the right specs...

    Get these HERE

    Big Poppa (2).mp3
    Buy You a Drank (remix.1).mp3
    Change feat. Lupe Fiasco (2).mp3
    Don't You Worry 'Bout A Thing (2).mp3
    Girlfriend (2).mp3
    Hip-Hop Saved My Life (feat. Nikki Jean.1).mp3
    Honey baby (2).mp3
    I'm a Flirt (2).mp3
    My Baby (featuring Kanye West.1).mp3
    My Baby (featuring Kanye West.2).mp3
    Pimpin 2.mp3
    Pimpin (2).mp3
    Super Hyphy (2).mp3
    The_Light (2).mp3
    Wanna Get To Know You (2).mp3
    We Don't Care (2).mp3



    Get these HERE
    Hey E-DRAGON, thanks for the reply. I have no problem editing songs down to an appropriate length and converting them to AAC then .m4r and putting them in iTunes "Ringtones" section, that's all easy enough. THe ringtones play just fine in iTUnes, the problem is when I sync them on to my iPhone they won't play. (I think it's because my phone is an "Out of The Box" 1.1.2 unlocked using hypersim??)
    Is that more clear?
    Maybe I misunderstood your response but hear I stand with crappy iTunes ringtones
    Thanks again, you are very helpful!

  11. #248
    Quote Originally Posted by E-Dragon View Post
    How's these...

    HOLY CRAP!! Dude you freaking own!! Was wondring how you did that? Well as far as getting the audio part of the movie? I'd like to try a couple myself cuz i know your super busy doin other peoples ringtones. But man thats awesome you rock!! I'd also like to do some from dumb and dumber as well as Half Baked. If you could give me info on how to get the audio files? Thanks again!!

  12. #249
    Livin the iPhone Life aziatiklover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Welcome to Jamrock
    Posts
    1,337
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 62 Times in 61 Posts

    apologize from one republic plz thanx
     Think Different

  13. #250
    WOW, awesome, bomb, balllliinnn, lol thanks sir i appreciate this. All of great quality and effort. Skillz i tell ya, all skillz.

  14. #251
    u are still taking requests how about freaky girls by gucci man the chorus or the remix with the ludacris part. Thanks!

  15. #252
    My iPhone is a Part of Me E-Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Wyandotte, Michigan
    Posts
    818
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 309 Times in 185 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by worthia View Post
    Hey E-DRAGON, thanks for the reply. I have no problem editing songs down to an appropriate length and converting them to AAC then .m4r and putting them in iTunes "Ringtones" section, that's all easy enough. THe ringtones play just fine in iTUnes, the problem is when I sync them on to my iPhone they won't play. (I think it's because my phone is an "Out of The Box" 1.1.2 unlocked using hypersim??)
    Is that more clear?
    Maybe I misunderstood your response but hear I stand with crappy iTunes ringtones
    Thanks again, you are very helpful!
    Most of the time if it is jailbroken and or unlocked you have to use a 3rd party app to put them on your phone and the aps will very with the firmware as to weather they will work or not... Ask around to anyone with hypersim unlocked 1.1.2 as to what they are using.... Also you might find that you will be limited in the number of them you can put on there too....

    Quote Originally Posted by 808surf View Post
    WOW, awesome, bomb, balllliinnn, lol thanks sir i appreciate this. All of great quality and effort. Skillz i tell ya, all skillz.
    You're welcome...
    Last edited by E-Dragon; 01-24-2008 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  16. #253
    can you make that song Hit ME On My iPhone into a ringtone ?

    Thanks

  17. #254

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to E-Dragon For This Useful Post:

    aziatiklover (01-30-2008), Bexter (01-30-2008), ChaosOnFire (05-02-2008), itskels (02-26-2008)

  19. #255
    My iPhone is a Part of Me E-Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Wyandotte, Michigan
    Posts
    818
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 309 Times in 185 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nemo123 View Post
    can you make that song Hit ME On My iPhone into a ringtone ?

    Thanks
    Here ya go......
    Attached Files Attached Files

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to E-Dragon For This Useful Post:

    bgattis (02-05-2008), nemo123 (01-25-2008)

  21. #256
    thanks a lot bro highly appreciated

    one thing tho can you please change LIL WAYNE- SKYS THE LIMIT and J. HOLIDAY-PIMP IN ME to their chorus plz and thank you
    Last edited by mikeyfootball84; 01-24-2008 at 10:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  22. #257
    Edragon,

    Thanks alot for the Paraylzer ringtone I really appreciate it.

    Tank

  23. #258
    can someone help my file is not moving to the ringtones section at all.. and also how to u clip it down to 30 sec so it sounds really good thanks.. i follow all the steps and reneame the file its still not moving

  24. #259
    Thanks E- Dragon

    thanks going out to ya

  25. #260
    My iPhone is a Part of Me E-Dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Wyandotte, Michigan
    Posts
    818
    Thanks
    33
    Thanked 309 Times in 185 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeyfootball84 View Post
    thanks a lot bro highly appreciated

    one thing tho can you please change LIL WAYNE- SKYS THE LIMIT and J. HOLIDAY-PIMP IN ME to their chorus plz and thank you
    Just give me how many Min. & Sec. into the song you want it to start at for each

    Quote Originally Posted by hollafam View Post
    can someone help my file is not moving to the ringtones section at all.. and also how to u clip it down to 30 sec so it sounds really good thanks.. i follow all the steps and reneame the file its still not moving
    Clip it down as a MP3 use iTunes to convert and increase the bit rate then after you change it to an m4r double click on it; IF all is well, iTunes will open/play it and place it in the rintones.. Also, next time, ask your question in the right thread please

Page 13 of 50 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 23 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •