Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [GIVEAWAY] Sena Florence Leather Case for iPad 2

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,809 Times in 1,229 Posts

Default [GIVEAWAY] Sena Florence Leather Case for iPad 2

We've looked at Sena cases before, and have more in our review bin as well. They're great folks with a solid reputation and incredible build quality. We last looked at the Folio Classic, and today we're checking out their Magnetic Florence.

The Florence case is Sena's thinnest flip-style case, and comes in two varieties - one with the magnets for the iPad 2 which tell it to lock/unlock the screen, and one without magnets. Ours had the magnets... and well, I don't see why you would get one without them, since this is designed specifically for the iPad 2.

Very little bulk is added to your iPad with the Florence - the fold-over flap is quite thin, and the iPad itself is housed in thin (yet durable) leather with pristine stitching.

Like all Sena's premium cases, it's handcrafted from genuine European leather. You can purchase it in either brown, red, tan, or black. There is a single groove on the front of the case where it bends to create a nice stand for watching movies or working at an angle (much better suited for viewing than for typing). There is a flap of leather on the back (with the Sena logo) where the front flap nudges in to hold the case at the angle.

The inner part of the case's flap has a gentle suede feel and look, which keeps your screen nice and clean. The outer area is the smooth premium leather look Sena loves and is known for.

The Florence cases hold your iPad snug and tight. It is definitely form-fitting, not leaving any curves or form to the imagination. Even the edges of the case curve in to the seam to accent the iPad's shape. The stitching, matching the color of the case perfectly, is strong. Cutouts for all areas necessary (except the SIM slot - who uses that?) are there and cleanly done. The leather is very good looking, quality stuff!

For a decent price of $79.99, you can pick these up on Sena's website. It comes in sizes for the iPad2 and the new iPad. Sena has also given us one to give away - so use the widget below to enter our giveaway (each thing in the widget is single entry to the giveaway), and we'll mail one out on Wednesday!

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

so much wear and tear on my current ipad case, this would be a breath of fresh air for me

i remember when i had an iPad 2

would love to get one, already got few scratches on my iPad ;(

would love to get one...

Lets see if i have luck today

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sammo123 View Post
    i remember when i had an iPad 2
    What happened, u get the iPad 3?
    HIT THANKS BUTTON TO SHOW YOUR APPRECIATION

Sounds like a well-made case

Ooooh! Looks and sounds great. I'd love one!

Since I'm going to be getting an iPad 2 soon, let's see if I can win one. What the heck, it can't hurt, right?

Very nice! My sis would love it for her iPad.

I would definitely love to win this.

iPhone? More like MyPhone mcdad03's Avatar
    Thanks

Really nice. Love to try this one out.

It would be a wonderful gift for are FIRST IPAD 3

That's a really sharp looking case. The hole for the camera looks a little off-center, but it might just be the camera angle.

Would definitely love to get my hands on one of those!

now THATS a case!

Quote Originally Posted by s0ulp1xel View Post
    What happened, u get the iPad 3?
    Indeed i did!!
    RIP Steve Jobs.. You changed the world

Thanks

I hope I win this

I would love to win it is very beautiful and slim.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast