Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [GIVEAWAY] Jabra SPORT Wireless Headset

My iPhone is a Part of Me iPittsburgh's Avatar
    Thanks

Looks to be great for working out, my earbuds always fall out.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vafirefighter View Post
    Would be great in the cruizer!
    Really need something to be flexible and take a beating have found nothing to stand up to cross training workouts. Usually one week and headphones lose something.

I sooooo want these!!!!!!

That looks like a great set for basketball. Because right now I use a single in ear bluetooth when I shoot around, and don't have a secure pocket! I would love to have theses! And for my morning runs! Hook it up!

looks pretty clean, it really sucks that it doesnt stay put while exercising though, we'll see when its tried on

I would love to win a pair of these. I've been looking for a good wireless set to listen to while on my Gixxer.

I hope they come in different colors eventually. Not a big fan of yellow and black, but I can deal with it. I love to run a lot, but the problem is, that my headphones don't stay in, maybe this will be a practical solution.

nice, one please

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I really like these Headphones having been given such a close-up inspection of them with the highly detailed photographs. I was dubious about having a flexible cord connecting the earpieces simply because of durability. Now having seen them closely I feel much more confident that the flexibility is more an asset than a liability.

I would love to get these headphones... Would love to work out in these... Wow... Jabra makes some unique and awesome products...
    And the black on yellow is a nice combo... And a awesome effort by the modmyi team.. And thanks for this giveaway...

This is AMAZING!!
    I love the idea, finally someone has released it.
    Go Jabra!! You guys RULE!!

Those are really hot.
    They would suit my ears so good

wow I love this set!!!

i would love to win these, as they would come in handy during my daily run

Its about time someone released some quality, and functional wireless headphones! I could really use something like this for running, getting wired headphones yanked out of your ears when you're trying to work out is a major pain.

Would be great for my job

These would be amazing, the pair I have right now gets really annoying because I always end up getting my arm caught on the stupid wire while running and rip the headphones right out of my ear. Not fun. These would be awesome, especially since I'm finally back into running every day after tearing my Achilles tendon.

These also have a mic and are waterproof? Whaaattt?!!? Warm rain is the best type of running, and these headphone would be more than perfect. The ones I have right now SUCK in the rain and the left side always cuts out. These are awesome possum fo sho.
    Last edited by andypropaganda; 02-19-2012 at 12:22 PM.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast