+ Reply
Page 1 of 16 123 11 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [GIVEAWAY] PhoneSuit "Thinnest, Fastest Charging iPhone 4 Battery Case"

is a discussion within the

Reviews

forums, a part of the

iOS and OS X Reviews

section;
PhoneSuit, another California accessory company (Santa Monica, hey hey) markets their case of the same name as the "thinnest, fastest charging iPhone 4 battery case to provide over 100% power."
    Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,799 Times in 1,223 Posts

Default [GIVEAWAY] PhoneSuit "Thinnest, Fastest Charging iPhone 4 Battery Case"

PhoneSuit, another California accessory company (Santa Monica, hey hey) markets their case of the same name as the "thinnest, fastest charging iPhone 4 battery case to provide over 100% power." A mouthful indeed, but in our reviews it did hold true.

The PhoneSuit feels like armor for the iPhone. It is a thick somewhat heavy case that leaves buttons, headphone jack, and camera exposed. The only thing that is not protected is the screen; the case does not come higher then the screen surface so if you drop your phone screen down, you're at the mercy of the ground. Despite it's heavy feel, this case is quite a bit thinner than the majority of battery cases we've tested, and sports a significant curve around it's sides - perfect for pockets. The entire thing is less than 17mm thin.

As with most charging cases, you have the option to turn OFF the charging aspect. A switch at the bottom of the case allows for easy toggling on and off, with a red bit of paint to let you know which position is off. The 1amp charge gives you up to 28 hours of talk time, up to 20 hours video time, and up to 80 hours music time - and can fully charge your iPhone in 2 hours.

The case consists of two parts. The bottom, heftier bit is where the battery is and the dock connector as well. A slightly less hearty top part clips into the bottom half to complete the protection. As an added bonus, the folks at PhoneSuit include an extra top bit, as they are the proverbial weakest link in the case.

On the back is a five point LED battery status indicator so you always know how much juice is left. Press the button next to the indicator to check where you're at. When your case needs a charge; plug in the included mini-USB cord to the bottom of the case. It also comes with two screen protectors and two tops of the case.

This sase is great if you find yourself running low on battery power constantly, and is thin enough to still keep in your pocket comfortably. It retails for $79.95, but we're giving away ours as well, so leave a comment and we'll pick a winner this week to ship it to! We'll announce the winner here by Friday.

www.phonesuit.com

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kyle Matthews For This Useful Post:

austinpil (03-24-2012)

Thanks

Awesome I want one!
    If my post was good, click the button in my post

New to jailbreaking? Have a look at my Redsn0w Guide

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Looks nice, nicer than the other charger cases. I' d like a chance to win.

Thanks

Looks much nicer than the mophie juice pack!

Thanks

This would be really cool to show off at my job where everyone uses iPhone!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

That would be handy! Here in Finland it is minus 20 Celsius, so my battery is dead before I even realize it.. :/

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Cool I'm in

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Looks good.
    Only battery case I'd spring for, less bulk equals better.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Cool, i would love one of these

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I'm amazed at how thin the external battery packs are getting. The mophie seemed stellar and now this. Exactly what I need for work trips.

Green Apple
    Thanks

This case has to be one of the greatest! Im one of the people in this world who absolutely hates cases. I cant stand them. I keep my iPhone in "something along the lines" of this: http://www.iphonefreak.com/wp-conten...geekanoids.jpg . I dont even use a screen protector. But ever since I started my new job where I need to lift things, Im scared that ill hit my phone thats kept in my pocket. The other reason I really want this case is the the sear fact that it has another battery on it. Everyone knows that the iPhone 4s's battery isnt...up to par you could say with other phones. I really hope that I could have a shot at wininng this as it would make my life better :]

Green Apple
    Thanks

That is really cool. My phone is always getting charged I use it ALOT so I charge it at least twice a day

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

This site rocks. I would like the case. I learn so much great stuff here about my iDevices.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Could really use this when keeping up with emails from my website!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I would love one of these. I'm always going dead.The battery is always going dead when my foster kids are using it at the DR's the school or while we are at meetings waiting for their parents. Hope I get one. Thanks ahead of time.

Thanks

People at my office are always complaining that their new iPhone doesn't last as long as their old trashberry. If I could show them a light thin solution they might jump at it. I'll take a shot for it.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

WOW that is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!! I always wanted one like crazy but I never got a chance to get one. I WOULD LOVE IT. Thank you for posting about it!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

I have never won anything on any [GIVEAWAY] so far.Let's try my luck this time on this brilliant battery case.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Makes me want one.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Man that case would be cooler than Koolaid bring it on ModMyi.com. I need a charge, ModMyi.com share the juice.