Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [GIVEAWAY] Otterbox Defender Series for iPhone 4 and 4S

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,809 Times in 1,229 Posts

Default [GIVEAWAY] Otterbox Defender Series for iPhone 4 and 4S

Otterbox cases are known for their incredible durability and big chunky bodies. They've become synonymous with the highest standard of protection - you've probably heard “Be safe and get an Otterbox” for anyone who does outdoor work or needs the most solid case.

The Defender series we're looking at today comes with a built in screen protector and a pad inside so it will not scratch your iPhone. The case is considerably big and has a easy grip rubbery texture so it won't slide - or fit well in your pocket. But don’t worry! They give you a solution to that problem by including a hearty clip that attaches to your belt and rotates so you are able to wear it however you want.

All the buttons are covered, as well as dock connector and silence button, which are covered with a flap. The headphones jack is not covered nor is the camera with flash - so be careful around water. The case actually consists of two parts; a hard plastic case which goes around the iPhone itself, and a rubbery exterior which goes around that case to further protect the device.

We noticed when using this product that the front sensor does not work as well - but only when it is not cleaned regularly. Also the outer skin pops off of the latches to the inner skin somewhat easily but all you have to do is pop them right back into place.

The Otterbox Defender gives you security and a sense of belonging in the chunky case community. It comes in a variety of colors and retails for $49.95 at OtterBox.com - but we're also giving away our review unit! Comment below for your chance to win one which we'll ship out this week and announce the winner here!

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Those things are ugly. But they grew on me. Found myself browsing for cases and looking at them more often lol.

I want to win this I hope I win

It looks pretty good even though it's bulky. Protection is the main goal for the case.

As a construction worker this would be awesome.

I have the commuter one. The plastic around my charging port broke! Not happy with otterbox but maybe a free defender would change my mind!!!

One day I am going to win something. I have a feeling that it wont be today. LOL

I actually like the bulkiness, my phone hits the ground too many times for me to not want a bulky case that I know will protect it

Default Sexy
    Looks quite cool Wish i would win one

Thanks
    I would like to be entered to win this. Great company making great products.

I actually liked the 3gs model better, but have one for my 4s.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

That case looks great in blue

This case is so tough, Chuck Norris is afraid of it.

Show me the case, modmyi.com. I have been checking them out lately but just haven't got down to purchasing one yet so it would be nice to win one.

would be nice to win of course! especially with the iPhone being so fragile!

Awesome case. Would love to have.

For everyone that does not win newegg.com 17.99 with free shipping.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...terbox&x=0&y=0
    Last edited by 1shuttle1; 02-14-2012 at 05:43 PM.

Otterbox cases are amazing. It saved my 3GS on a number of occasions! I need one for my 4S!!!

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast