Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [GIVEAWAY] Otterbox Defender Series for iPhone 4 and 4S

Looks like a nice case. I'd be interested in trying this out.

i need to make sure my iphone is safe, can i win this case!!!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone rboileau's Avatar
    Thanks

I would love to win this! I've never had an Otterbox and would like to try this out.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Default New Otterbox
    I used one while stationed in Iraq. Can say they definitely work! I need a new one to replace the old one!

I want this case, Hook it up please

I'm in the US Army and I've broken 2 of them, but not my phone, even made it through my deployment! I would love a free one!!

My current one cracked in several places. Still works better than anything else I've seen and I still use it. Just doesn't defend quite as much as it used too

hey that thing is big but you pay good money for your cell and if your working in harsh conditions this a must have for piece of mind anyways hey i like.................pick me pick me haha lol

These are the best!! I could always use a different color other than black.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i have two young boys....it is a matter of time until my 4s gets destroyed...I NEED ONE!

Otterbox case for me?? Sure, I'll take one, in fact, I'll take anything for FREE.

I need a defender series case! I go hunting and fishing and i work hard labor in the summers and I don't want the worry that my phone is gonna go caput but I don't have a 50$ for a case unfortunately so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Dranon's Avatar
    Thanks

My son has one for his 3GS I was just in the market for one for my 4S!

[This just proves one thing... Lifeproof Cases for the win!

Performace and safety vs looks. No matter how good the iphone looks without any cover I always feel like i'm touching a crystal jewelery. I'm careful not to slide it over the table, how I put it back on the table, and damn... it always happens that my phone and my keys end up in the same pocket. Yes I want one.

This case seems absolutely wonderful and considering that I am a clutz this would be a very good addition to my life.

good for my spouse.. hopefully we will be able to keep the phone for the 2 years off the contract...

Thanks
    I want one

Quote Originally Posted by ThaNatrix View Post
    I had an otterbox defender on my iPhone 4. It let dust in and scratched the screen. I am openly disappointed by their performance. I have a LifeProof and love it. Smaller, more protective, waterproof.

This. I think it's funny that those pictures on the front page show it in watered areas, but in fact if that were to happen, your phone would be toast, and completely dead. It's NOT a waterproof case, if anyone is going to test that...That case is a water trap--and I really don't like the sticky outer case, either. LifeProof all the way.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast