Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [GIVEAWAY] Just Mobile Highway Car Charger

i would love to have one !!!!!!!

Thanks for the charger

YAY I want to win

Really hope I get chosen for this giveaway, I was planning on purchasing one today! Now that I know that this is a reliable car charger, I'll probably end up buying it even if I don't get picked. Thanks for the post!

love it. bullet-time!

Anyone know if the actual connector that goes into the iphone is the same dimensions of the apple one? I have a lifeproof case on my 4S and only the apple short/stubby charger connector seems to work without having to remove the case, this one looks to be the same dimensions, but i'd rather know for sure before purchasing. Gorgeous looking charger regardless.
    Last edited by DonnyCapone; 02-12-2012 at 04:10 AM.

Nice, definitely will have to look at getting on. I love the fact that it will charge the iPhone and iPad as well. Great for those 12 hr drives to go home and see the family.

iPhone? More like MyPhone RobberBoy's Avatar
    Thanks

awesome... \^.^/"

I need one of these bad, my other one is broken!!!

Just can't afford one right now, but would like to have it.

Beats the crap out of the cheap ebay chargers i've been forced to use for years!

I was just about to buy a charger for my truck. Guess I'll wait till this giveaway is announced just in case. Thanks.

Thanks! Looks awesome.

Very cool design but would love to win one of these so I can charge my iPad also. Price is a little steep for me but would love to win one.

I just bought a new car yesterday morning! Would make a great addition to the new ride, considering I'm broke now lol.

Wow, this looks really nice and polished, very "Apple-like" One of these will definitely help resolve my battery issues with my old 3GS

It is mine, sorry guys.

would love one! looks clean and sophisticated

this would be perfect for me. Im in class the whole day and by the time i come out my iphone is drained :/

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast