Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Article: [GIVEAWAY] Otterbox Reflex Case

Looks like a nice case!

Looks nice!

Nice case!
    Last edited by Windowman.mwm; 01-09-2012 at 03:21 PM.

Otter Box...................it's simply the BEST!.......................Forget the rest.

good job Otter Box. another good case for my loose fingers.

Glad to hear they fixed the whole "this case was supposed to protect my phone but it ended up scratching the crap out of it" issue. I liked their cases a lot, but that always bugged the hell outta me.

iPhone? More like MyPhone whateverman24791's Avatar
    Thanks

sweet case bro. hook me up, i spent all my $$$ on the 4s

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

very nice!! I have the defender and I love it! Saved my 4S many times!! My lil bro needs a new case for his IP4. hope we win. ill give it to him. =)

iPhone? More like MyPhone Doc20010's Avatar
    Thanks

i love otterbox case best case going for the iphone today i would love to win one

This looks nice! I have a Commuter case that I ended up not using because it makes it impossible to dock without taking the whole case off first... this would be much more convienient.

This case would be awesome to have. I am a pepsi delivery man and this would be a great case to protect my iPhone. Also easy to take off to put in my radio when we have people over for football and UFC fights. If I do get it, thanks in advance. Love the website!

Otterbox fan here for sure, i have the commuter series for my 4 and just got at the 4s, would like this one! looks great!

That's going to be a good case for my phone.

I really like this case. It looks like a ifrogz luke case, but way better. I want it.

I have always like OtterBox, bought about 3 cases from them already. Hopefully I can win this one to try it out! Good luck everyone

Otterbox fan here for sure, i have the commuter series for my 4 and just got at the 4s, would like this one! looks great!

mememe! lol id like it

You can never have too many cases. I would love one of these. I'm trying to downsize from the defender series.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    okay, okay you twisted my arm. :P i'd like to be the lucky member who wins this lovely case.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast